Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Wow last i read on their ig timeline that there was some sort of delay. Then nada.

I bet alot of people missed their winner emails.
By Tuesday night/Wednesday morning here in the US, they posted on their IG story that all raffle winners were contacted.

Barcelona in-store was yet to be contacted.

Unsure what happened after, I stopped checking their IG story once I got my W e-mail.

248EA08E-728B-4BC0-8D80-DDCE499D7CE5.jpeg

400E9DCF-182E-4228-8ACE-A6947E3F23E4.jpeg

I just got my pair, love the details and color, but I cant say much about the shape. I wish they appeared closer to the stock images, these have a bulky *** toebox. Compare them to my frags.

very close to “banana” shaped.

Frags blow these out the water... imo... Unions are def. flames but... Frags have better leather ... again... imo

are most people waiting international orders and resellers?

Are the prices on the blues going down bc more are being released or there are more union winners than expected? I want the blues and will cop if they drop to around $600 for a size 12. Truthfully, I may cop if they get below $800 but I’d rather pay closer to $600.

ihust1e ihust1e did you receive shipping yet for your order man? I remember you saying you had an apparel and shoe in one order, in particular. Same situation as me

Back
Top Bottom