Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

can anyone speak on how these fit? i’m a true 11.5 in 1’s but prices are ridiculous in that size for whatever reason...thinking of biting the bullet resale on a 12
yeah don’t do that. The shoe might be too long. I’m a true 11 in 1’s. I got a 10.5 in the Storm Blue and they still fit comfortable with a wide a** foot. The leather is great and doesn’t need any break in time in my opinion

Now that they canceled the bots orders on the restock they hacking ups and re routing all packages to their crib if I had to guess.

where did you guys even get tracking from? :lol:

Just like any other package with tracking. Been normal for me so far, besides the 3 day delay and the $30 GROUND Shipping. Should have been Overnight, based on price and processing time.

Just like any other package with tracking. Been normal for me so far, besides the 3 day delay and the $30 GROUND Shipping. Should have been Overnight, based on price and processing time.
Yea I'm saying all I got was shipped email but no tracking from them and 3 days and nothing in my UPS account so now im kinda worried, if I had a tracking and didn't move I guess id chill and it moves when it moves

Yea I'm saying all I got was shipped email but no tracking from them and 3 days and nothing in my UPS account so now im kinda worried, if I had a tracking and didn't move I guess id chill and it moves when it moves

You are a lot further ahead than a lot of people who bought the OG drop lol, so don’t worry too much.

when ups gets it, your order confirmation page updates with it

OG order shipped 11/24, original delivery date 12/3, today tracking says "we've incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay," new delivery date 12/11, last location Pennsylvania. I live in Hawaii...lol wut

2vuy51e.jpg

2re6td0.jpg

saw7r7.jpg

On foot pics comin' when the weather permits :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom