Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

anybody here have an og order with both pairs in the same order..still waiting for shipping?
I didnt get both pairs, but i got a hoodie and a shoe in one order, but no shipping yet
It seems like multiple item orders havent been shipped yet

mine pair arrives today

lets see if UPS gonna come when im not home since I can't actual release the package since it never popped up on my UPS app

i had one bad experience with stockX and it happen to be my most recent one during the summer. I sold my 500 for a good $450. Double boxed and sent it out to UPS. It got to stockX and they sent it right back. I was confused and got home to a my shoe without double boxed. Yeezy boxed legit taped and box got ****ed up. Stockx never got back to me when I emailed them about this. My problem if I resell the union or any shoe in the future would experiencing something like this because I can't even resell my blushes anymore due to the condition of the box

Purchased my pair from the restock, shipping internationally to Canada.

Just got 'Your Shipment is on the Way' email, but when I click on View Your Order, it brings me back to the shopify page with fields all blank so I couldn't see tracking.

Anyone with the same problem/know a fix to this?

Thanks.
Try contacting DHL Canada on the phone and provide Name and Address, I think they can bring up any orders if you have them

mine pair arrives today

lets see if UPS gonna come when im not home since I can't actual release the package since it never popped up on my UPS app

Good luck.. what happened to me might happen to you because of the signature release they slapped on it.. see my post a page or 2 back. I'm tired af right now at work.

I dont know how I can flip one of these for off whites. I'm just going to have to come up with the money for the off whites without flipping.
I dont even see how someone could resell these or trade them. No way.

Went through the same thing. Was gonna trade Black Toe Unions for the Sean Wotherspoon 97/1. But after getting them in hand, there was no way I could get rid of them.

depends on the db collection; if you have more dbs than just the 1's; i wouldn't; but i'm not a fan of these union joints
I have the 7's and had the 2, 3, 6, 9, and 12 but got rid of those due to they didn't fit anymore. The 12's I didn't like as much in person. But I don't care about having them all or not. I buy what I like for the purpose of wearing. I just want the blue Unions.

P.S. just got these in about an hour ago.
IMAG0160.jpg

Yoooo UPS really ain’t ish

So like I said last night they told me to pick up at facility this AM

I get there and dude was like oh it’s at our other building and it won’t get here until 4:30, u can come pick it up at 8:30

WATTBA LOL

One of my ebay purchases from a week ago still hasn't shipped. At what point can I just cancel due to non-receipt and buy from stockx? Does that hurt my ebay record as a buyer?

One of my ebay purchases from a week ago still hasn't shipped. At what point can I just cancel due to non-receipt and buy from stockx? Does that hurt my ebay record as a buyer?
no it doesnt

just contact the seller to cancel or if it gives you the option, a week is a long time

Did they specify a certain time to ship? Otherwise just request a cancel.

Storm blues finally got picked up by UPS today so it's out of Union's evil clutches. Scheduled for Monday, did any other size 14s ship out yet?

Did they specify a certain time to ship? Otherwise just request a cancel.

It's a SNKRS pair, so he said he would ship on the 30th when he received them. Then he starts giving me excuses that he doesn't have a car etc...I am feeling like the seller is probably 15.

Is stock x the best option for me to grab a size 12 black toe? Doesn't seem like ebay or grailed have a lot of pairs of these.

Back
Top Bottom