Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Outside of the filter u can tell it’s teo different colors the supreme crewneckcand whatever hoodie shirt he has underneath

2.PNG

Buy what you like. I doubt Union’s will ever release again. Just peeped prices for BT’s. I don’t blame you for moving them for the prices they’re currently fetching and putting that towards a pair of Union’s. BT’s will come out again, and we’re due for a retro with a black tongue.

BT price really surprised me. copped for under $300 early last year, would definitely move for these. storm prices dropping on goat rn too

Tempted to finish the pack via StockX or goat, I think 6-700 is gonna look real good in a year when I know I’ll wish I had bought them at that price

Tempted to finish the pack via StockX or goat, I think 6-700 is gonna look real good in a year when I know I’ll wish I had bought them at that price
I’m tempted to sell OW UNC for the blue pair but man I really like both of em tuff decision

E8131E41-25B2-4176-A0D7-5117B1127034.jpeg

Picked up my 2nd pair of SB from the UPS truck. Was following my delivery from UPS and was wondering why it’s not moving for 2 hrs. Went to him and it’s cuz his truck broke down. Glad I decided to go to him instead.
Amazing!
I’m tempted to sell OW UNC for the blue pair but man I really like both of em tuff decision
OW construction seems too fragile to me. Unions!

Back
Top Bottom