Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

If they were the all white or Chicago OW I can see the hesitation, feel like the UNC are kinda hard to wear and just not that nice in general and yes I owned a pair. Very easy to let go of IMO
True plus I think they made more pairs of unc than unions welp off to stockx then lol

Yellow laces :nthat:

E0656F6C-EF22-45F2-AF9A-AABDDD7D6D98.jpeg

never owned UNC OW 1s, but would 100% sell them to fund the Unions.
both are really dope collab and you can't go wrong with them, but just see the Unions being more wearable and age super well

the OW UNC served a big purpose for me.

made me realize how dope the actual UNCs were lol

LOL all these collabs or takes on underrated colorways make me realize just how much better the original pair is

both are really dope collab and you can't go wrong with them, but just see the Unions being more wearable and age super well

LOL all these collabs or takes on underrated colorways make me realize just how much better the original pair is
unpopular opinion but the sail AJI > any OW AJI

forgot someone pointed out i wouldn't have to worry about yellowing with the storm blues

unpopular opinion but the sail AJI > any OW AJI

completely agree with this especially since sails are super underrated
love the OW collab, but honestly just feeling like its hype and the trend will definitely die out

I’ve been in the sneaker game for a while. But honestly throughout the past year, I’ve been very selective with the sneakers that I buy.

Of course like always, rock with what you like.

Never really been part of the forums aka NikeTalk.

But maaaaan did this AJ1 x Union LA collab bring back my love for the sneakers. Just the story behind it is amazing.

Scored this through the Frenzy app this past Monday believe it or not. Boy I was so stoked... it’s like camping out for sneakers and actually getting the chance to cop.

The attention to details from the box to the wax paper and the actual sneakers.. muy fuego!

Well done JB and Union

Yellow laces :nthat:

E0656F6C-EF22-45F2-AF9A-AABDDD7D6D98.jpeg
So sick w the laces.

I had OW UNCs, flipped for cash, I was afraid they were to fragile to rock consistently. I wear my royals like 2x a week, they are my fav 1s. And that's how I plan to rock 1s. Often.

These unions, could definitely rock like beaters if you wanted. The black toe to me is the sneaker of the year. I got both though.

Concords I rocked today also a great shoe.

Have laced up the spiderman 1s yet, but they look cool too.

Jordan brand sucked in 2017, 2018, best year ever to me. Free throw 3s, BC3s, Concords, collabs, it's been a great year.

Unions > OW for wear
OW > Union if your a pretty boy looking to get attention for a few nights a year

So sick w the laces.

I had OW UNCs, flipped for cash, I was afraid they were to fragile to rock consistently. I wear my royals like 2x a week, they are my fav 1s. And that's how I plan to rock 1s. Often.

These unions, could definitely rock like beaters if you wanted. The black toe to me is the sneaker of the year. I got both though.

Concords I rocked today also a great shoe.

Have laced up the spiderman 1s yet, but they look cool too.

Jordan brand sucked in 2017, 2018, best year ever to me. Free throw 3s, BC3s, Concords, collabs, it's been a great year.

Unions > OW for wear
OW > Union if your a pretty boy looking to get attention for a few nights a year

Valid point.

OW is honestly a dope sneaker, in terms of the concept of the sneaker.
But as an everyday wear, IDK... too many things going on to be honest.

If I was ever to own an OW, I'd probably want the Chicago OW's, but it'll be as a display.

Unions tho, on the other hand, yes, there's still art into it, there's a story, a concept, etc. but it's subtle.
and you can definitely rock these all day everyday.

Unions set will definitely be completed before the end of the year.

Unions > OW hands down. IMO.

Back
Top Bottom