Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Yeah, I'd be like.. Buy these sweats or add a little cash and buy another pair of BT on StockX.. Would def go for the black toes since I don't see anything that really sets those joggers apart other than the tag on the left leg... But I also understand brand loyalty and can see myself paying outrageous money for something from a brand I really love.. Like BT's at resale.. lol

The man @echau always finds deals, so don't be quick to assume he paid retail & laugh at him for doing so even if did.

Also, NT is a place where most believe it's foolish to pay for clothing. Most people think shoes are all that is needed for an outfit to be great. :smh:

For those sweats and other HE items, the fit/materials/quality/unique measurements often make the item worth paying for.

Nonetheless, it's his choice how he wants to spend his money, but I personally think it's a wise decision to look good. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
The man @echau always finds deals, so don't be quick to assume he paid retail & laugh at him for doing so even if did.

Also, NT is a place where most believe it's foolish to pay for clothing. Most people think shoes are all that is needed for an outfit to be great. :smh:

For those sweats and other HE items, the fit/materials/quality/unique measurements often make the item worth paying for.

Nonetheless, it's his choice how he wants to spend his money, but I personally think it's a wise decision to look good. :lol:

PO
We talking $600 for cotton sweats, not denim lol..

PO

Yeah, I think most of us here agree it's a wise decision to look good.. Is it wise to spend $600 on sweats? I just don't know.. If you can afford it, then just do it I guess. It is a subtle swag, for sure, which I like. I can't talk too much crap because I paid too much for some Nike/Lapstone Hammer mud dye sweats/hoodies (resale).

Guys...most HE goes on sale 50-70 percent off. Sometimes more . Sometimes less.

Not to mention discounts if you work at store or know employee on top of said sale price

But 600 for TB swears sounds about right for their pricing if you look at their other items. Not a big deal but I also know how you guys dress and wouldn’t even dare pay $100 for jeans :lol:

Personally for sweats my max would be
$2-300

I’m pretty sure he’s doing ok in life to not worry about spending that amount. If you checked out his Instagram that he posted before, he’s prob one of those Crazy Rich Asians from Singapore haha.

I’m pretty sure he’s doing ok in life to not worry about spending that amount. If you checked out his Instagram that he posted before, he’s prob one of those Crazy Rich Asians from Singapore haha.
he wont be rich for long

picture from when i was in mexico for vacation

3.jpg

kaws limelight
stone island
union aj1s

Back
Top Bottom