Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

after getting these in hands the level of details on them there’s no wonder the fakes are not even close. already pin pointed 2 details not one fake has been able to replicate. Union y’all BODIED this release!!!!

after getting these in hands the level of details on them there’s no wonder the fakes are not even close. already pin pointed 2 details not one fake has been able to replicate. Union y’all BODIED this release!!!!

What’s that?

What’s that?

Of course the check but the stitching is s detailed on the real pairs the fakes a dead give away now. The stitching has almost 3 different widths from the heal to the sides. No fake I’ve seen has matched it. The back tongue stitching has been off on all fake pairs I’ve seen. Those type of details I can appreciate.
07A0DF4D-F89C-40D0-A159-A6F259B62F02.png
C43F055B-D89E-45C1-BB2A-B90A4515AF21.png
33FEF4CD-16C1-4E6D-AB6C-92BD31E86823.png

Of course the check but the stitching is s detailed on the real pairs the fakes a dead give away now. The stitching has almost 3 different widths from the heal to the sides. No fake I’ve seen has matched it. The back tongue stitching has been off on all fake pairs I’ve seen. Those type of details I can appreciate.
07A0DF4D-F89C-40D0-A159-A6F259B62F02.png
C43F055B-D89E-45C1-BB2A-B90A4515AF21.png
33FEF4CD-16C1-4E6D-AB6C-92BD31E86823.png

Nice. Always looking to see what’s easy to spot on the fakes

interested in knowing which OW's you sold
I got lucky n got two pairs of black OW90 for retail so offed those and I had a pair of OG Zoom Flys that I haven't worn yet, and I asked earlier which pair of unions I should get between the two and people said get both cause once you want one you gon want the other lol so I let go of the Zoom Fly too and added some cash to get both pairs

I got lucky n got two pairs of black OW90 for retail so offed those and I had a pair of OG Zoom Flys that I haven't worn yet, and I asked earlier which pair of unions I should get between the two and people said get both cause once you want one you gon want the other lol so I let go of the Zoom Fly too and added some cash to get both pairs
Selling the OG zoom flys is a great decision. It only looks good unworn, once you wear it a couple of times it doesn’t look that good because of the materials used. Whereas these Unions will look good the more you wear it I assume and quality is one of the best imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling the OG zoom flys is a great decision. It only looks good unworn, once you wear it a couple of times it doesn’t look that good because of the materials used. Whereas these Unions will look good the more you wear it I assume and quality is one of the best imo.
Exactly and the Unions are so diverse too whereas the Zoom flys I feel like I'd only wear with a casual fit

I thought the Blues were in the mid 8s for 10.5...... they are in the mid 9s, in less than 4 days! Wow...
yea man, tell me about it. prices jumping like crazy the last 2 weeks.

could got black toes for $850 on goat 2 weeks ago :smh:

Both pairs have shot up $200+ in less than a month lol. My FOGs will leave me $220-250 short :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom