Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Did NDC made you guys wait at all?? ive been on a damn "waiting for your turn" loading page for like 15 mins... WTF

Also is the discount for free shipping over 75 on eastbay working for these??? cant seem to take the code.
For some weird reason I kept getting an error on the desktop site from my laptop while waiting in line... but, I tried on my mobile phone and got in with ease.

I buy him ALL his kicks. Holiday/special occasion or not. Gotta keep my man looking fly. 

Big shout out to people like @Mark081990  who always help me out, too! Couldn't do it without NikeTalk!
Can you keep me looking fly too?
i was gonna ask the same thing
laugh.gif

I'm so excited I was able to cop these (rather easily) that I can't actually go to sleep now. Part of me wishes I hadn't used the expedited shipping code because now I have to somehow hold onto these UNTIL Valentine's Day to give to my boo. 

Also got him a pair of the Adidas Stan Smith Originals (white/green combo). Now the important question... Since most of you are dudes, how many kicks would you be hoping for on Valentine's Day? (been together less than a year)

Just getting a pair is cool with me!

Just getting a pair is cool with me!
Awesome! I got him two pairs for Christmas - Gammas and the Kyrie Irving Hyperdunks since Kyrie is his favorite player. Didn't know if I should go up to three for Valentine's Day or not. Guess I'll see what else I can cop on Saturday mornings before Valentine's Day. 

hey guys shoepalace.com has a ton of them left just woke up now and placed my order if anyone still looking.! free shipping!

Last edited:

Did NDC made you guys wait at all?? ive been on a damn "waiting for your turn" loading page for like 15 mins... WTF

Also is the discount for free shipping over 75 on eastbay working for these??? cant seem to take the code.
I think launch products don't qualify for free shipping on eastbay, I have never been able to get free shipping on a  Jordan release at least. Anybody thinks the free 2 day shipping from NDC is the same as the free ground shipping we always get? I will see how fast I get my ATC2 cause I used it yesterday

The wait on NDC was 30 seconds - IF THAT. Fastest it's ever been. I almost had to pinch myself to see if it was real.
Waited like 15 mins but it did go through. Got em and used the code but for some reason still had to pay taxes. Attention: Florida pays taxes guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got confirmation Email in like 23 seconds...

Did anyone who ordered order true to size? Anyone know how this particular shoe fits?
i just ordered a .5 smaller bcuz my chicagos & steels have some room in them. so im testing out a 10 on these so i finally get my size right lol.  

Did anyone who ordered order true to size? Anyone know how this particular shoe fits?

Good question. Wasn't planning to cop these but went on finish line 15 minutes ago and bought em on impulse since I got through lol. Went a size up to be on the safe side but if they run big there might be time to grab another pair and cancel my original order later

I think launch products don't qualify for free shipping on eastbay, I have never been able to get free shipping on a  Jordan release at least. Anybody thinks the free 2 day shipping from NDC is the same as the free ground shipping we always get? I will see how fast I get my ATC2 cause I used it yesterday
At the checkout the Ground shipping said 2-5 business days. The 2 day shipping said 2-4 Business days

All releases since 2012 of the 10's all ran a half size small
****. Went true to size on my boyfriends. He's a 13 so I stuck with that. But he doesn't have wide feet or anything. Hopefully they fit and they fit okay. I'm okay with them hurting him a little bit.

Lol it's not that serious. You can't tell me what I like. I'm in person guy. Not a picture guy. Maybe with red laces I think about but if not flippin em.

I didnt tell u what u like. I asked u a question, which u have not answered.
Cause in your post that i quoted u didnt say anything about trying to figured out if u like em or not.
All u said was u gone cop 2 pairs wear em once and then flip em.

Plus that is a bs answer anyway cause why would u buy 2 pairs of something u are not even sure u like? And why would you even wear em if u dont really like em?

So what is the answer to the question. I'd like to know.
Q: What is the point of buying some shoes, wearing them once, then selling them? Especially 2 pairs of some shoes that now you are saying you are not even sure you like.

Ill wait for a non bs answer

Back
Top Bottom