Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Not to restate the obvious, but man, if JB maintained this pattern of release, we'd be one step closer to world peace. Well, at least starting down here in DC. 

My shipping confirmation just came through and most sites still got full size runs in stock. 

And great shots, 
I'm based out of the DMV and it's a ****-show when it comes to releases. Especially when you're a 4'11" girl and guys think they can just pick you up and move you in line behind them. [yep, it's happened, more than once]

I'm based out of the DMV and it's a ****-show when it comes to releases. Especially when you're a 4'11" girl and guys think they can just pick you up and move you in line behind them. [yep, it's happened, more than once]

I'm in MD (Silver Spring to be exact), you go to line up by yourself? How'd you react after that happened lol?

Shiii I'd pick you up myself and throw you in the back of my truck....... 
roll.gif
devil.gif

I'm in MD (Silver Spring to be exact), you go to line up by yourself? How'd you react after that happened lol?
Yeah, I am always on my own when I line up. I'm usually picking up shoes for my clients or my dad (who works on-call shifts so can't camp out) or my boyfriend (who works 14+ hour days so can't camp out).

The first time a guy picked me up and moved me then let five of his friends get in front of me, I tried to stare him down as best I could. When that didn't work, I asked him who the eff he thought he and his friends were and what the eff they thought they were doing. When he said "Simmer down, pipsqueak!" I had it, so I called the cop who was monitoring over and told him what happened. He set the guys straight. After that, I've always kept pepper spray on me (a pink, glittery one) and I pull it out when I feel someone try to pick me up. I also make it a point to wear some sort of spiked heels and I am not afraid to make sure a guy can never have kids or get hard again. Some stilettos are meant to pierce skin. 

Last edited:
looks like im not the only one in the dmv who hated RD for kicks lol thats why i pre order or buy online. if neither of those work ef it lol

Yeah, I am always on my own when I line up. I'm usually picking up shoes for my clients or my dad (who works on-call shifts so can't camp out) or my boyfriend (who works 14+ hour days so can't camp out).

The first time a guy picked me up and moved me then let five of his friends get in front of me, I tried to stare him down as best I could. When that didn't work, I asked him who the eff he thought he and his friends were and what the eff they thought they were doing. When he said "Simmer down, pipsqueak!" I had it, so I called the cop who was monitoring over and told him what happened. He set the guys straight. After that, I've always kept pepper spray on me (a pink, glittery one) and I pull it out when I feel someone try to pick me up. I also make it a point to wear some sort of spiked heels and I am not afraid to make sure a guy can never have kids or get hard again. Some stilettos are meant to pierce skin. 
this is messed up and funny at the same time.  stay strong sister.

Resellers crack me up! I see $200-250 for these on Craigslist. I feel like asking them what's the difference between the pairs they got vs the ones availible on FTL lol

Resellers crack me up! I see $200-250 for these on Craigslist. I feel like asking them what's the difference between the pairs they got vs the ones availible on FTL lol

lol they need to stop think the most flip off these right about now will be $50 if that, its to early and like you said some spots still got em....try $250 next year this time when they all gone, then something might shake lol

dude with the on foot shots selling me a dream tho might have to double back and pull the trigger
nerd.gif

^^^^^ cuz they got no free shipping lol..I think that's y usually they be the last place to sell out...

tried these on and they dont look too bad. is it the fact that it isnt limited that i dont want to get them? 

UPS just dropped off my. These were a last minute decision. These are pretty cool in person, and is it me or is the suede hella soft? lol

tried these on and they dont look too bad. is it the fact that it isnt limited that i dont want to get them? 

Wait, did I read that second part correctly??!

I know there is a secret "jk" or "lol" after that question mark, there has to be.

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom