AIR JORDAN 11 “GRATITUDE” / THANK YOU - 12/09/2023

As someone who owned the original pack, this new one leaves much to be desired.

• Mesh upper would've been great.
  • Glad they didn't do the backwards jumpman like the first release did
  • The soles are HORRIBLE. They were icy blue on the OG release.
If I do decide to buy these, it'll only be for making the uppers black (ala the Ray Allen pairs)

Are we all seeing the same shoes in that picture? Nike/Jordan Brand are trolling to the max by putting those super yellow piss looking soles on these. Hopefully it's just the lighting in these pictures, or these are just a bad early UA/Fake pair. Because that's a bad job by putting deep yellow soles like that on a 11 with Black Patent Leather. If these are what we're getting, then they're basically releasing a reimagined DMP 11 with Pre-Worn yellow soles. I had the original DMP Pack, and the soles on the 11,s didn't look anything like these. I HOPE THESE are not whats releasing, because ill happily pay resale price for a second pair of concords if this is the case.

Are we all seeing the same shoes in that picture? Nike/Jordan Brand are trolling to the max by putting those super yellow piss looking soles on these. Hopefully it's just the lighting in these pictures, or these are just a bad early UA/Fake pair. Because that's a bad job by putting deep yellow soles like that on a 11 with Black Patent Leather. If these are what we're getting, then they're basically releasing a reimagined DMP 11 with Pre-Worn yellow soles. I had the original DMP Pack, and the soles on the 11,s didn't look anything like these. I HOPE THESE are not whats releasing, because I’ll happily pay resale price for a second pair of concords if this is the case.
I would wait for the official pictures. They aren’t going to mess up their biggest release of the whole year.

Seems they swapped the ice blue soles for a gold/gummy sole. I’m in for a pair or 2.

14699D20-6503-48FB-B702-A1D708F8E440.png

I’m wondering if that sole appears more yellowish because of the lighting and flash. I remember my 72-10’s soles gave that look when I would take some picks of them. Had me thinking they were already yellowing.

I’m wondering if that sole appears more yellowish because of the lighting and flash. I remember my 72-10’s soles gave that look when I would take some picks of them. Had me thinking they were already yellowing.
Should be the case but thats also me hoping for straight creamy white to compliment the Big Stages. They eventually yellow a bit anyhow so no need to add gold. Would even consider doubling to paint one of the uppers black like someone else mentioned.

I'm kinda digging the aesthetic on these if that's a real first look. Still think the jubilees are better tho.

Back
Top Bottom