Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

what u stole
I was trying to get some Ed hardy jeans and some RL polos. Young and dumb, i was intending on committing a crime. I didn’t know at the time you actually got to leave the store for it to be a crime. I don’t steal no more though. It’s like if I take something for $10 I loose $100. Karma

I was trying to get some Ed hardy jeans and some RL polos. Young and dumb, i was intending on committing a crime. I didn’t know at the time you actually got to leave the store for it to be a crime. I don’t steal no more though. It’s like if I take something for $10 I loose $100. Karma
ed hardy :lol: dat was way back in the g..i had da love kills jeans with da skull..dem joints was xclusive ...i thought u meant u stole da 11s. :lol:

Congrats to taking a L and then bouncing back. My brothas WEGOTKIDS2FEED!
Bounced back yes. Taking an L I don’t feel that way. Yes I know it means loss, but it should be considered “learning lesson”. I feel it’s a shame that even close friends would like to see you suffer.

Oh man, back in the day I wanted the skull chain Jim Jones wore in the "we fly high" video so badly

Never into Ed Hardy tho
Oh man, back in the day I wanted the skull chain Jim Jones wore in the "we fly high" video so badly

Never into Ed Hardy tho
Back then I was Dip-Set everything. Custom air brushed tees and sneakers, got oa tee and pair of sneakers from 10+ years ago. Harlem is the greatest place in the world imo, not from there but I love it there

Back then I was Dip-Set everything. Custom air brushed tees and sneakers, got oa tee and pair of sneakers from 10+ years ago. Harlem is the greatest place in the world imo, not from there but I love it there

Dipset All Day.

From the days of all Pink, then Purple, then onto the Christian Audigier/Ed Hardy tattoo sleeve shirts and True Religions. Brings back memories

how you guys getting these codes to work?
i put them in immediately after posted and get a 'the code you entered is incorrect' message
do i need to change my zip code to the zip code stated?

i got a questionfor you foot app vets?

if you select 3 stores how does that work? can you hit on multiple stores or will they give you a chance to pick which store?

i got a questionfor you foot app vets?

if you select 3 stores how does that work? can you hit on multiple stores or will they give you a chance to pick which store?

if you won, it will give you on of those 3 stores to confirm to pick up at.

you wont be able to pick a specific one of the 3

man... just realized i'm washed seeing all you talk about all these foot apps... smh

I'ma stick to SNKRS and Eastbay or bust....

Screenshot_2018-12-04-17-21-37.png
10 min gang gang

how you guys getting these codes to work?
i put them in immediately after posted and get a 'the code you entered is incorrect' message
do i need to change my zip code to the zip code stated?

Change the zip to the one that came with the code and then select the stores associated with that zip code and save. Then go back to Earn Headstarts and use the check in code. If you are entering the code in the right place, it should say "unable to check-in" if it doesn't work. If the code works it will say "Checked in". Then you can switch it back to the stores that you really want to enter the raffle for. When someone posts a zip and check in code, try it as soon as you can. You don't know how long the code has existed before it gets posted here. So you might only have a few minutes until it stops working.

Great memories of the Athlete's Foot... was where I got all of my OG pairs back in the day starting with the BC IV in 89. That store has been gone for probably 25 years though lol.

They used to be in the malls. Now they are franchises with different owners. Most of the owners have different promotions. A few years back, she would sell the Retro 7's championship separately. That was the pack that has the Raptors and the Orlando colorway. All you had to do was write your name on a list and she would call you when Jordans came in. She was real nice too.

Back
Top Bottom