Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

since are posting wedding pics and all.

0PXPEqcnUuoM2LcRFo-v3Mzy2CYNCFG-eQX2QBnZUK4.jpg

I never understood why employees can’t tell you how many pairs they received. What’s it to them? At least a ball park figure to help the customer plan what stores they’re going to try to cop from.

You really want them to tell you the secret of their business?
If stores told you that you just see all the customers hit the store with the highest number of pairs available.
It's like asking a club how many hot chicks they have inside in order for you to decide if it's worth your time and money or not.

well adults is $220 plus tax with a million pair releasing ( know good and well more plus a re-stock, Gs is $170 plus tax, Toddler $80 plus tax, infant $60 plus tax ) Adds up to a lot bro. Just saying.

That's not a billion and also, the concept of taxes is that the brand doesn't keep this money. The state does.

Don’t know if this has been mentioned. Snkrs app has a feature where you can see how they look on a shelf or floor in your place. That’s cool, so many different technology features I haven’t checked out on my phone.

Cool I guess. But I’m not really sure what it’s for. Maybe it’s for the people that can’t afford a pair or strike out. Now they can still post a pic on social media saying “got them” and still be cool :rofl:

Yall think Foot Stores gonna let us use reward certificates on these? I know they're excluded on QS and Yeezys but I I used a reward on BC3s earlier this year.

2011 release was epic! My chick held our pairs in the back until the end of the day. I came to pick them up and some customer that was turned away earlier seen me coming out the store with them and he threatened every staff in the store :lol:
F640BF88-4EF8-45E7-941C-EFB24405D6E3.jpeg
94DC9DB5-B0A1-44BA-871F-1220473ADB95.jpeg

Champs app is buggy AF. won't let me link my VIP number, doesn't align with my champs.com account.
called the 800 number, 15 minute wait LOL.
already got the W at FNL and have 9 min headstarts at FTA & FTL.

I'm tossing Champs a fat L
Don't trip your not the only one brotha. Champs app not accepting my password. I can log into my account via website & even sign into my account in the "shop" section of the app, but once I click launch locator it asks me to sign in using the old password format which has different password parameters, so basically its looking for my old password which I forgot. New passwords won't work. Delete/Reinstall app doesn't work. Clicked "Forgot my password" link from app login & it still never sends me an email. Called customer service & chat link & seems like alot of android users have this issue. Cs said Champs is working on it & that all I could do is wait for the next update which should come with the fix. Keep an eye on your app updates. Hopefully it comes & works for both of us before the infrared 6's drop>D

Worst part is I have alot of $ tied up in Champs. They were always old reliable to me. Still have my 10min on fta but got a measly $200 on ftl... In a perfect world ftl would throw me a bone on a 7min waitlist & let me get a pair & platinum @ the same time. Either way Snkrs always been good to me. Plus quality is always a comfort from them.

is it Saturday yet, hope I have to just drive down the road and scoop up both pairs and be done

Back
Top Bottom