Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Yeah, getting tickets is already a pain. I told myself I won't go out of my way to get tickets after my Bred XI disaster. I went and got over 30 tickets at several different malls and struck out on every single one.  :smh:   Raffles are less than a 10% chance of winning. So now I only do raffles if it's convenient and very close to my house. Luckily the footlocker near my house is a HOH so they get most releases...
this. I know some dumbasses on Fb groups that brag about how many malls and tickets they got. Its funny when they strike out. Lol

I told myself I'd stop buying Jordan's for good this year. But seeing these, I gotta say maybe after this pair haha

everyone is coming out of retirement for these, and again for the Carmines and again for the sports blue and again for the black infrared 6s.

SMH once they have you....

everyone is coming out of retirement for these, and again for the Carmines and again for the sports blue and again for the black infrared 6s.

SMH once they have you....
ive been waiting for these since this thread first started and everyone said they hate lows. Funny how things grow on you.

For some reason I just don't think it will be awhole lot of ratchet things going on for this concord low release. At least I hope not, I don't wanna hear radio shows and the news talking about another disturbing JORDAN release smh. This **** is dumb!

51978137.jpeg

80419441.jpeg

yea that SM tax is rough, but the parking garage is free for the first 2 hours i believe.
That why i never pay for parking. i always thought it was the first hour. but yeah its rough. hopefully this sit until monday.

yea that SM tax is rough, but the parking garage is free for the first 2 hours i believe.
Oh yeah...forgot about that. That's why I always RSVP in #SM. 
happy.gif
 Still about 55 miles one way for me to get out to LA from South OC so I have to always factor that in. With so many people getting through on RSVP, it should be a good sign for the people looking to grab these online.
It's actually 90 minutes, not 2 hours.  But now I'm just splitting hairs.

SF Bay Area NTers

Sheikh Raffle Codes:

14be0079d1  - SF Mission st
779372c8c6  - SF Market St
fa478d06a8 - Telegraph, Berkeley
9a9aa1a393 - Oakland Intl Blvd
49eb7ff26f - Hilltop Mall, Richmond
62d5b33b66 - Eastmont Town Center, Oakland
9ec47ff996 - Southland, Hayward
64eaf3fa00 - Newpark, Fremont
568fc5fc80 - Tanforan, San Bruno
b1269b4e42 - Eastridge, San Jose
ebcd1e5cfa - Valleyfair Mall, San Jose
f418996707 - Weberstown Stockton
65b725cafa - Sherwood Stockton
a99ff1cbdd - Sherwood Stockton
51698ade84 - West Valley Mall Tracy
f8b1ad969b - Arden Fair
779e478f93 -Vintage Fair Mall Modesto 

I hope someone can add the Concord, Bay Fair, Stoneridge codes.

I only know of 2 FCFS places, which I plan to avoid like the plague.

Good Luck!!

Repped!

haven't been in the JB forum in a LONG time. How do these codes work?
dont bother if you're not from Bay area. Gotta pick up in person if you win

haven't been in the JB forum in a LONG time. How do these codes work?

Go to shiek website, sign up for an account.

Click on the "raffle" tab on the top of the page.

Enter the code and your size.

If you win, you'll get notified via email to go pick up the shoes instore. Like some of the other posters said, if you ain't from the bay area these codes are useless.

man, not even letting me create an account.

Locked Down My Pairs… TEAM EARLY

Shhhhhitttyyyyy Camera…. GREAT SHOE!
LOL you can really tell when a release is easy to get. 

If it was the royal 1s you would have been banned for posting multiples because people were salty.
roll.gif

It's the day before release and I have yet to secure a pair of this "super gr." I usually do OK when it comes to gr's and limited releases, but I just don't understand how this shoe continues to evade me. I guess there's always hope for Saturday, but if NDC crashes again I'm screwed.

Last edited:

It's the day before release and I have yet to secure a pair of this "super gr." I usually do OK when it comes to gr's and limited releases, but I just don't understand how this shoe continues to evade me. I guess there's always hope for Saturday, but if NDC crashes again I'm screwed.
have faith my friend you shall receive a pair

Spoke to the manager at my local footlocker... Definitely a big GR. He said he got way more than usual. Almost Gamma 11 numbers.

Back
Top Bottom