Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Its the internet who cares ? I have a 3.7 gpa and my concord lows are on lock. lol i could give a damn
i mean, i know its the internet but i don't get why people use that as an excuse.
chances are, if you can't spell while on the internet, you just can't spell, period.

but man, i'm joking tho.  i'm not serious.  i mean, i hope you can actually spell in real life

DONT KNOW HOW IM GETTING THESE… HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW MORNING… ANYONE KNOW WHAT CHANCES ARE LIKE ON FORDHAM FOR FOOTLOCKER.. FCFS? I TRIED TO CALL BUT I CANT GET THROUGH.. DONT SEE NDC BEING MUCH HOPE.. NEVER IS
That FootLocker is closed for some reason. Walked by there two days ago maybe there remodeling it.

Entered 4 raffles here in San Antonio. The majority of stores are doing FCFS. Hope I get lucky. Just have to wait in line for my girls pair at kids FTL for hers.

what's this lining up for guaranteed pairs thing?  Is it still raffles?  whats the difference from any other ticket (confused
ohwell.gif
) I'm hearing Hibbet Sports around my area (ATL - college park & lovejoy stores) are doing raffles but wasn't sure if its for locked pairs or not.

Please give me clarity  on this.

Last edited:
what's this lining up for guaranteed pairs thing?  Is it still raffles?  whats the difference from any other ticket (confused :\ ) I'm hearing Hibbet Sports around my area (ATL - college park & lovejoy stores) are doing raffles but wasn't sure if its for locked pairs or not.

Please give me clarity  on this.
more fcfs then guaranteed pair seems like

the whole west end basically is

Gotta go to my girl graduation in the morning so I'm guaranteed to strike out. Nike destroyer scooped up that 12.5 from Nikeatl anyway so that saved me a trip.

Dude, based on the way you spelled “guaranteed” and “Hibbett”, maybe you SHOULD be at school right now.

Sorry, just a little jokey joke.  I couldn’t resist
lmao i was calling thats store Hibberts for like a year. smh.. had the whole family calling it that too. 

realistically whats the chances of copping these?

i know theres more stock but demand be crazy

i can cop for sure for 250 is that a good deal?

i entered all the raffles but not counting on that 

hoping for online should i just take the L and cop for 250

hes a computer nerd who rsvp's for shoes he doesn't pick up...he's basically somebody looking for attention in the sneaker community :smh:

I don't see it that way. Seems to me he's more of a guy thats giving those that strike out constantly on RSVP's because of RSVP services the chance to pick up left over pairs. I guess its a double edged sword tho, meh who cares...

Back
Top Bottom