Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

realistically whats the chances of copping these?

i know theres more stock but demand be crazy

i can cop for sure for 250 is that a good deal?

i entered all the raffles but not counting on that 

hoping for online should i just take the L and cop for 250
ahhh nobody knows. depends your location, how familiar you are with your spots...If its worth it, or you'd rather do the work and go around, try online early. 

@AirThompson

I heard they were TTS but since I got wide feet everyone tells me to get 12.5's instead of 12's since a lot of 12's hurt my toes.  They run narrow right?

Last edited:
I don't see it that way. Seems to me he's more of a guy thats giving those that strike out constantly on RSVP's because of RSVP services the chance to pick up left over pairs. I guess its a double edged sword tho, meh who cares...
so why doesn't he take names and actually help people personally... rather than leave unclaimed pairs that resellers will get anyway
mean.gif

so why doesn't he take names and actually help people personally... rather than leave unclaimed pairs that resellers will get anyway:smh:

I suppose to avoid the game of spoon feeding an already overly entitled base of consumers that will continue to beg for handouts. I really don't care enough to dissect the intentions of someone I do not know at all. Either way it goes there are pros and cons, seems to me his actions leave a few more pros on the side of potential buyers that are looking to keep their purchase. Once again I dont know, was just posting cuz I was bored.

Thanks for the responses. I guess I'll have to find out how my local Nike store handles unclaimed pairs, just in case.

Hopefully FNL comes through online for me. Any early links out there or am I SOL?
SOL. Hahahahababbab. Sucka. Ain't no handouts in here playa. Step yo game up broke boy. Ain't nobody gonna spoon feed u. Do some research lazy kid. Hahahahahahha. Jk. I'll pm you later I have it on my desktop

I suppose to avoid the game of spoon feeding an already overly entitled base of consumers that will continue to beg for handouts. I really don't care enough to dissect the intentions of someone I do not know at all. Either way it goes there are pros and cons, seems to me his actions leave a few more pros on the side of potential buyers that are looking to keep their purchase. Once again I dont know, was just posting cuz I was bored.

I agree. I also think he does it to prove to Nike how flawed the RSVP process is. I mean if services are making tens of thousands off Nike's in store release process, something needs to change. Seems pretty obvious Nike is not in a rush to fix this.

Just copped off of an NTer for 220. Not retail, but a relative!y good price, IMO. Good looking out, homie! You know who you are.[emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:
Already planning on copping the crimson Kobe lows as a consolation prize for striking out on these tomorrow.

all those unclaimed pairs go to workers and their friends and family  :lol:
that's the benefit of working at a shoe store. They get to have access to shoes, discounts, get to act cocky to their customers during new releases and most importantly they get that 12 dollars an hour. Ballllllllinnnnnnnn

that's the benefit of working at a shoe store. They get to have access to shoes, discounts, get to act cocky to their customers during new releases and most importantly they get that 12 dollars an hour. Ballllllllinnnnnnnn
My manager makes everybody wait in line, including employees.

Homie really made an assumption I got a GM pair cuz I got hooked up for a good price. Guess that's what happens when we don't help each other put.

Back
Top Bottom