Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I'm hoping this isn't too hyped up so I can scoop 2 pairs with ease 
grin.gif

^ Not happening. People have been waiting for these since the championship parade when MJ wore em. It's gonna bring nastiness back.

I feel like these will be as hard to get as a Xmas jordan. If I can get them I'll definitely grab two pair

Not a good price for lows my dude.
of course if you comparing the prices from 2001 but those days of $115 are over..i was thinking these would go for 170 just because of the hype.. the 150 is not so bad in my opinion

of course if you comparing the prices from 2001 but those days of $115 are over..i was thinking these would go for 170 just because of the hype.. the 150 is not so bad in my opinion
those days are gone because you let them be gone, if they want to charge $170 for lows they better be great quality, but yall dont demand it so they dont supply it, stop buying garbage and force the quality issue. yall on some super gulp thirst for some reason and cry about prices or try to justify them for some reason. smh

those days are gone because you let them be gone, if they want to charge $170 for lows they better be great quality, but yall dont demand it so they dont supply it, stop buying garbage and force the quality issue. yall on some super gulp thirst for some reason and cry about prices or try to justify them for some reason. smh
trust me i understand what you are saying.. i only buy what i like i refuse to pay high prices. i get few pairs a year and missed a lot more pairs because i refused to spend that much. personally i love low xi's which is only reason i cant let these pass.

trust me i understand what you are saying.. i only buy what i like i refuse to pay high prices. i get few pairs a year and missed a lot more pairs because i refused to spend that much. personally i love low xi's which is only reason i cant let these pass.
oh no trust me i understand, certain shoes i will pay retail but they have destroyed this model and are charging a ton for the abomination, give these a 2000-2001 treatment and im down for $200 but nothing about the newer XIs looks wearable imo but the masses keep eating them up so i guess if u must have them then i understand but its turned my stomach so much that i have given up, especially with TLO and raffles and crazy lines and limited shoes (remember when they had enough for everyone even a month after release). i am waiting for one pair of shoes to release and i will honestly retire and only stick around for the maintenance thread

See you in December for the Columbia's.

oh no trust me i understand, certain shoes i will pay retail but they have destroyed this model and are charging a ton for the abomination, give these a 2000-2001 treatment and im down for $200 but nothing about the newer XIs looks wearable imo but the masses keep eating them up so i guess if u must have them then i understand but its turned my stomach so much that i have given up, especially with TLO and raffles and crazy lines and limited shoes (remember when they had enough for everyone even a month after release). i am waiting for one pair of shoes to release and i will honestly retire and only stick around for the maintenance thread
i wouldnt do the 200 lol for lows though but i get what you mean.. prices in general have gotten out of hand for the quality they been putting out. I stopped buying after college in 06. Slowly i came out of retirement myself these past two years i been keeping look out on releases for things i feel like i "must" have but like you said.. raffles, limited shoes, crazy lines just makes it easier to pass on releases..

See you in December for the Columbia's.
lol yeah they would be nice to have but in all honesty im moving in a different direction that involves more money so stopping where i am and concentrating on my new hobbies (my cars and guns) will stop me from buying or having time to hang around trying to get sub par shoes.

Yeah I am also not even going to try for the Columbia's, other than those lows, the white/red ll's and the black/infrared VI's, everything else I can skip.

Yeah its going to be rough. I've got $250 set aside for this one. Can't miss out on the concords again....

Back
Top Bottom