Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

This release is gonna be madness. At this point, I think the Get Money Boys are the only ones that are guaranteed pairs.
mean.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

these pics are looking good though. im sure my area will be saturated. between 8-10 raffles and online i should be able to get at least 1 pair

also I thought they were releasing a cool grey low? what happened to those?

also I thought they were releasing a cool grey low? what happened to those?
not sure I just saw MJ sample pair and that was it, it has been rumored but not put to rest I believe, could be a QS because I remembered there was a few lows supposed to be releasing throughout the summer 

Last edited:
A lot of people my way say they don't mess with low 11s, but these are a must grab smh. Trying to lock my two down right now so on RD I can chill. 

not sure I just saw MJ sample pair and that was it, it has been rumored but not put to rest I believe, could be a QS because I remembered there was a few lows supposed to be releasing throughout the summer 
Oh ok. They were looking nice. These concords are too

This release is gonna be madness. At this point, I think the Get Money Boys are the only ones that are guaranteed pairs. :smh:
Ahahah, already pre ordered one pair. Hopefully can get a second pair come release date.

Last edited:
The 11 Low Concords are as clean as they come. I will definitely purchase 2 pair; 1 to rock and the other for the collection.

Haven't bought Jordans in years...which is the best method to buy these come May 3? Just open up a bunch of website tabs at midnight?

Haven't bought Jordans in years...which is the best method to buy these come May 3? Just open up a bunch of website tabs at midnight?

Have about 10 or so people on 2 laptops a piece, with the different tabs open hours beforehand. At the same time, get a crew of about 30 people, evenly split them up between 3 of your local malls, camping out leading up to release day. Following that, have about 50 of your closest friends enter raffles at every Finish Line, Champs, Foot Locker, and Foot Action, at every mall in your state. Finally, you yourself need to stand in line. With that, maybe, just Maybe you'll get yourself a pair.

Dont chance getting these early. I remember the last cords to release were damn near impossible to tell from the gm pair. Even if you literally cant tell, you never want fake shoes man

I have never personally ordered from there , but in general it seems like early release pairs =/= gm pairs.

Have about 10 or so people on 2 laptops a piece, with the different tabs open hours beforehand. At the same time, get a crew of about 30 people, evenly split them up between 3 of your local malls, camping out leading up to release day. Following that, have about 50 of your closest friends enter raffles at every Finish Line, Champs, Foot Locker, and Foot Action, at every mall in your state. Finally, you yourself need to stand in line. With that, maybe, just Maybe you'll get yourself a pair.

Lol thing is this is the sure enough truth smh

Back
Top Bottom