Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

i've never had to clamor on release date for hyped jordans before.  anyone have any tips?  i was thinking about hitting every place that's raffling within a 45 minute drive, then hopping online the morning of (provided it's a GR).

i've never had to clamor on release date for hyped jordans before.  anyone have any tips?  i was thinking about hitting every place that's raffling within a 45 minute drive, then hopping online the morning of (provided it's a GR).
I'd do that too if they'd actually raffle on the days they say. Can't just do this this raffling crap while I'm working and 8-5.

Hopefully with the new anti bots NDC has implemented, I'm hoping to cop. 

These are definitely a must have for the summer. Hype for this is already unreal, going to be a difficult cop.

concords were a difficult release during the cold weather before bots and niketown handed out a few hundred tickets..
these will release while the weather is good amd conditions have changed. gosh

Get ready... Gonna be AJ 11 Concord chaos part 2. Get Money Boys are probably gearing up as we speak...

Get ready... Gonna be AJ 11 Concord chaos part 2. Get Money Boys are probably gearing up as we speak...

Can assure you they are. My cousin hit me up today, talking about how he had a crew of 5 people to cop the "white and black Jordan lows" dropping in May, and that he was wondering if i'd be willing to help him, and that he'd pay me $20 for my time. :smh: I've never see the boy wear a pair of Jordan's in his life.

I can't imagine this release being crazy. Lines galore? Yes, but I just don't see anything crazy happening. I'm gonna remain optimistic, seeing I've copped everything I wanted so far. Hopefully, my good luck continues.

The fact that a person is claiming to cop 5 pairs and were not near RD is unreal and most people in this thread are doubling up.

Last edited:
Maximum pairs needed I could see being like 4... 1 to ball in, 1 to casually rock, and 2 to keep on ice for later if you really like the shoe.  

Or be thankful for 1 pair and wear them as much as possible and take care of them.

I do respect the hustle though as well if you can get more..  do what you gotta do.  

maybe it's because I'm a college student but tf is with people saying they're going to cop 4-5 pairs? 

you guys are just gonna waste $560-700 over something that will restock or re-retro in a few years? tragic.
mean.gif

No sir, I am way after my college years, and I still don't understand it, two pairs I can see, but more than that is just a waste of money, its not like these will be the only release till the end of the year.

Can't see only reason to get more than 2 pairs, unless you only plan to wear the 4-5 pairs you cop for the next few years.

The fact that a person is claiming to cop 5 pairs and were not near RD is unreal and most people in this thread are doubling up.

But they aren't going to cop that many and most of them know it.

I prefer low cut shoes no matter what the brand/model or activity may be and that includes basketball (this is pre Kobe signature lows).

These are one of my grails which I have been dreaming of having since the summer of 1996 then came to light again with DA's PEs but was shot down again when they didn't release along side the columbia/red/zen.

I'm only drawn to a handful of Jordan releases a year so when one catches my eye you better believe I'm going all in on that particular shoe.

I have no doubt I'll have my multiple pairs so to each his own.

Last edited:
maybe it's because I'm a college student but tf is with people saying they're going to cop 4-5 pairs? 

you guys are just gonna waste $560-700 over something that will restock or re-retro in a few years? tragic.:smh:

when was the last time concord lows released.....

Lol only 21 pages and you all are talkin about "chaos".

These will be an easy pickup.

The lows are in no comparison to the mid. Mid>>>>Low any day.

The thirst was real back in 2012, don't forget that release was a couple days before Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom