Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

I don't care about yellowing I like the yellow soles long as upper is white, I guessing the blue tinted soles will turn yellow anyway, or is that not true

Shelf Life had an image of the reverse concords or tuxedo jordan 11 lows up yesterday. This was GS sizes only. Well that is the image they had up. I looked at the pic quickly and assumed it was the jordan 11 concords. After looking at it again after I had placed my order, I realized they were not so I cancelled my order. Come to find out they were suppose to be the jordan 11 concord lows but they were using the wrong image. Now they won't honor my order since I cancelled it previously. That sucks because it was an error on their part but whatever. I wonder how many people ordered thinking they are getting the reverse concords 11 lows but will actually be receiving concord 11 lows. 
mean.gif

I don't care about yellowing I like the yellow soles long as upper is white, I guessing the blue tinted soles will turn yellow anyway, or is that not true
Yeah it definitely helps fight against the yellow hue. For example the Cool Greys was the first XI to get this extra blue-ish clear sole and their oxidation yellowing is much slower than a pair of Space Jams. Most Space Jam soles are horrible right now, but Concords and Cool Greys are holding up for most folks.

Same tint as the mids when they first released.
Yep and they are holding very well. The blue tint is gone on my mids. It's like a light grey now. I think I posted a pic in the maintenance thread.  So yeah this blue initial tint aint a big deal to me

Last edited:
I'll be out of town and won't be back until May 1st, so I can't even enter any raffles..... :smh: My only shot is Niketown.

I really hate to start this whole icy blue/yellow soles argument...but WTH is wrong with some of you!!!

The OG had the blue tint. When they released the 2001 version most of us complained about the lack of tint on the retros (most notably the columias).

Now we have people complaining about the the soles being too icey and would prefer yellow ?!?!

Maybe I'm just getting old but this really bugs the hell out of me, I guess to each they're own. Just remember that with time those soles will yellow. If you really want them yellow, just buy them and wear them. They will yellow over time (end rant).

Last edited:
I really hate to start this whole icy blue/yellow soles argument...but WTH is wrong with some of you!!!

The OG had the blue tint. When they released the 2001 version most of us complained about the lack of tint on the retros (most notably the columias).

Now we have people complaining about the the soles being too icey and would prefer yellow ?!?!

Maybe I'm just getting old but this really bugs the hell out of me, I guess to each they're own. Just remember that with time those soles will yellow. If you really want them yellow, just buy them and wear them. They will yellow over time (end rant).
Yellowing has also become the new LC check. There are lots of fake concord/space jam 11s with iceysoles that don't seem to yellow.

This

Some of you complain to damn much, if you don't like the blue soles then don't buy them.

Better chances for those who want them.

I love every part of this shoe.

^^^ didn't say I didn't like the shoe. Just one aspect of it. No need to get yo panties in a bunch bruh. 

Last edited:

^^^ didn't say I didn't like the shoe. Just one aspect of it. No need to get yo panties in a bunch bruh. 
Who said I was specifically talking about you?

Don't ASSume stuff, you know what they say about people who ASSume, they're...... 

yeah but the blue on the soles just looks off or wrong, i get what they are saying plus if they arent exactly like OG XIs then five em clear soles (i think clear is nicer anyways or atleast like the DMPs)

Yeah it definitely helps fight against the yellow hue. For example the Cool Greys was the first XI to get this extra blue-ish clear sole and their oxidation yellowing is much slower than a pair of Space Jams. Most Space Jam soles are horrible right now, but Concords and Cool Greys are holding up for most folks.

Thanks I was wondering what the big deal is about it, I just hope to keep my upper(mesh) clean can care less about the sole which you walk on the ground with they the same yellow sole or not rock them and get your money out of them

:rofl: Man.. Those some Grandpa jeans tho. Pulled up to his neck and tucked shirt.. :smh: Those qualify for "NT Denim?" :lol:

Lmao I seen many dudes around that rock heat but just cant put it together wit their Fit like its. Opposite day an ****

Back
Top Bottom