Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Yeah I'm done. 4 pairs locked down, one for me and three for friends.

Good luck to everyone else.

Just got through on Champs and email confirmed order.... in the words of Daniel Bryan "YES........YES...... YES!!!!"

Anyone need a size 14 I can help you out cuz im on the order screen for Shoe Palace now  ***NEVERMIND.... JUST SOLD OUT****

Last edited:
on NDC

allowed to ship 2 seperate orders to the same address but different name and card?

i need 100% confirmation if i can get through

Yeah that's what my boy did for the Yeezy Foams and no cancellation. As long as its two different Accounts, different names, and Cards.

better check your bank account bruh, if this was debit and you kept trying......you`re pretty much screwed out of a butt load of money til tuesday, smdh

Not really, got BOA, usually get the reversal, and nothing's held charges fall off in a couple hours

just got thru on fnl mobile and got a size 8 for my daughter, wanted a 7 1/2 but guess she'll have a wait just a lil bit before she wears them

Stop acting like you did something special.  Leave 3 mobile tabs up on 3 devices and one of the devices will probably open up.  

What's the word on SP order confirmations? Never ordered from there before. 
Ordered Roshe's from them and just ordered a size 12. Havent gotten an email from them yet. Expecting one soon. If not, I'll try to call them

Still don't get why it refuses to let me in FNL. I have multiple users with multiple windows and nothing yet.

was able to finally get through with incognito on mobile, meanwhile my desktop is still on spa after 45 minutes. gonna gamble waiting for NDC, have a $100 gift card i need to use

Just got through on Champs and email confirmed order.... in the words of Daniel Bryan "YES........YES...... YES!!!!"

Anyone need a size 14 I can help you out cuz im on the order screen for Shoe Palace now

champs link? thats the one site i havent visited. i assume same as FTL and FA where i cant add

Got through on FNL! Does anyone still have a pair in their cart on Eastbay? Get to teh checkout page, and it has me in line, wait time of 30 minutes....

link timed out
sick.gif
try this one

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...ut&token=EC-8W834336AU145435P&&force_web=true

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom