Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Got FNL conformation email so I'm good right? Used a cc rather than paypal.

I'm also in line up in Green Bay hoping to get my size 12s today.

I hate the shipping charge on finshline.com. I did not want to take my chances and wait for Nike.com in case I did not get through on their site. Only plus side to NDC is the free two day shipping, but taxes are still the same I believe for the two.

Does the "errorMovingtoOrderCommit..." error still mean you got charged?
Got charged 4 times with that one 
tired.gif

FNL won't take my payment whether it be 1 of 3 credit cards or paypal. It used to work not sure why it won't let me check out the last couple of releases. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?

I WOULDNT ORDER MULTIPLE SIZES OFF FNL..ISNT IT 1 PER CUSTOMER... IF SO, ITS GOING TO GET CANCELLED. IM ON SP BUT IT WONT ADD TO CART... ERROR MESSAGES FOR EB STILL... HOPEFULLY FNL AND NDC COME THROUGH

Guys, open that mobile fnl page in an incognito window like a few other people have said already. I just got straight thru and received my email from fnl. 

After a hour and half, FINALLY got through on Champs! FNL still counting down and I been on the spa page since 7:55am......

better check your bank account bruh, if this was debit and you kept trying......you`re pretty much screwed out of a butt load of money til tuesday, smdh
same thing happened to me...checked my account, order went through twice (once with the error, once when the confirmation went through). I immediately got one reversal for the error..hoping I don't get a reversal on the confirmed one 
laugh.gif

:rofl:

Finishline charged my CC 5 times... Just got the call from my CC company.

Still only have one confirmed order number though...

Just happy I got thru early enough on Beastbay to get a pair they have in stock...
The later you get thru, there's more of a chance your order gets pulled from the backorder shipment.

Back
Top Bottom