Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

That shouldn't be. They should know the drill by now. If there were plenty left, be at the store by 10am tomorrow. They should be behind the cash wrap.

I HAVE NO IDEA IF NTNY HAS PAIRS LEFT AFTER TODAY…WHEN I CALLED IN THE AFTERNOON THEY HIT ME WITH THE NO TIME CRAP TOO… SO IT WASNT POSSIBLE TO EVEN PREDICT WHEN THEY WOULD BE UP FOR GRABS…

That shouldn't be. They should know the drill by now. If there were plenty left, be at the store by 10am tomorrow. They should be behind the cash wrap.
I HAVE NO IDEA IF NTNY HAS PAIRS LEFT AFTER TODAY…WHEN I CALLED IN THE AFTERNOON THEY HIT ME WITH THE NO TIME CRAP TOO… SO IT WASNT POSSIBLE TO EVEN PREDICT WHEN THEY WOULD BE UP FOR GRABS…
someone posted a couple of pages back that there were plenty. I can't verify it, I haven't spoken to anyone about it. Sometimes there are unclaimed pairs in that amount.

someone posted a couple of pages back that there were plenty. I can't verify it, I haven't spoken to anyone about it. Sometimes there are unclaimed pairs in that amount.

YEAH I SAW… WHO KNOWS… ILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO… DEF NOT TRAVELING THERE JUST TO GET STUSH ATTITUDE FROM IDIOTS THO

Some of you are saying the raffles are rigged, that might be true but remember, please and thank you go a long way.

I've won all raffles I've entered at my local house of hoops. I don't know anyone at the store but I make sure I'm polite to whomever is giving me my ticket. I've seen dudes go in there demanding a ticket and talk mess to the cashier. Because of this, their ticket is probably being thrown away when they walk away. So again, make sure you're polite and I'm sure they'll be polite to you. And don't do it just to win shoes.

Some of you are saying the raffles are rigged, that might be true but remember, please and thank you go a long way.

I've won all raffles I've entered at my local house of hoops. I don't know anyone at the store but I make sure I'm polite to whomever is giving me my ticket. I've seen dudes go in there demanding a ticket and talk mess to the cashier. Because of this, their ticket is probably being thrown away when they walk away. So again, make sure you're polite and I'm sure they'll be polite to you. And don't do it just to win shoes.

Repped for the truth. You treat people like human beings and they will reciprocate. A smile, and a kindly gesture go a long, long way.
Besides, doesn't it feel good to make someone else happy? It's a chain effect.

so does FNL cancel multiple orders or not?
No, I used three different cards for three orders to the same address and they all shipped. I got a cancelled status and no email conformation when I used the paypal link people posted.

Last edited:
huge fan of the Concord XIs. they were my grail growing up as a kid and was finally able to get a pair in 2011 after missing them back when I was a young teen. as for the lows I always thought Derrick Andersons pe pair was so dope because nobody else ever wore them in a game. needless to say I was pretty amped for this release.

got my pair from a buddy who won an extra raffle. and when I opened the box I was disappointed. they just don't have the same aura as the mids do. and it sounds stupid because the shoes are basically identical. I dunno anyone else feel this way about them after they got their pair?

No, I used three different cards for three orders to the same address and they all shipped. I got a cancelled status and no email conformation when I used the paypal link people posted.
I ordered two pairs with the same credit card do you think they'd cancel mine?

so oop doesnt work on fnl lol

huge fan of the Concord XIs. they were my grail growing up as a kid and was finally able to get a pair in 2011 after missing them back when I was a young teen. as for the lows I always thought Derrick Andersons pe pair was so dope because nobody else ever wore them in a game. needless to say I was pretty amped for this release.

got my pair from a buddy who won an extra raffle. and when I opened the box I was disappointed. they just don't have the same aura as the mids do. and it sounds stupid because the shoes are basically identical. I dunno anyone else feel this way about them after they got their pair?
I understand and I felt that way from the pics. Even comparing them to the ones from 96, it's not the same. 18 years too late.

I was excited until I opened the box to see how ugly the patent leather was on the toe box. Not even close to the 2011 release

Guess not. you can't be sure until you receive a tracking number but I wouldn't worry too much.
I got the tracking number but it's telling me that not all tracking information is available, it told me earlier tracking label was created

I got the tracking number but it's telling me that not all tracking information is available, it told me earlier tracking label was created
UPS doesn't pick up right away when they create a label. Basically if you received a tracking number you're set. 

Last edited:
I understand and I felt that way from the pics. Even comparing them to the ones from 96, it's not the same. 18 years too late.

I was excited until I opened the box to see how ugly the patent leather was on the toe box. Not even close to the 2011 release

yea I dunno. the pictures didn't deter me and I really don't have a problem with the patent leather. it's just the look and feel of the shoe. I never thought the jumpman on the mids would make that much of a difference because aside from that the shoes are identical (obviously still a lowtop). but they're night and day. the lows look like their missing so much character. almost look dare I say fake. I dunno could just be me.

Joints is cool.. Nice little shoe for the summer.. Nice touch from JB seeing how we didn't really get a playoff color shoe before the playoffs this year..but def can't mess with the mids

Back
Top Bottom