Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Got an Eastbay email stating that they were out of stock in my size but anticipate that my order will be shipped in 2 weeks. Status says back ordered. Is this a cancellation? 1st time success on Eastbay so just after clarification.

View media item 954485
Anyone know what to do with this? Thats my ******* thumb print. I was trying to clean off glue on the side of the sole and i finally finished this **** remained from where i was gripping my shoe.

I was really pissed off last night cuz I thought maybe I had soap on them which ate into the patent leather... But now I'm even more heated cuz I just saw it from the pictures I took right after purchasing. I can't believe I missed it... guess I was tripping bout the glue too much.

Anyways, I tried using lotion but it didn't help too much. Might try vaseline after work.

Can anyone checkout? I have bred 1 in my cart. I'm dying here. Keeps saying site is down

I couldn't get breds or royals but I have Laney's in cart and can check out

seems like the laneys are the last to go 
yeah. only one I could add to cart. Not sure if i'm gonna pull the trigger though.
ohwell.gif

I was really pissed off last night cuz I thought maybe I had soap on them which ate into the patent leather... But now I'm even more heated cuz I just saw it from the pictures I took right after purchasing. I can't believe I missed it... guess I was tripping bout the glue too much.

Anyways, I tried using lotion but it didn't help too much. Might try vaseline after work.
Acrylic finisher will shine it really nice, look at it on YouTube fix

Back
Top Bottom