Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Space Jam lows? 
[h1]
mean.gif
 [/h1]
roll.gif

My pair has cellulite. It bother's the ish out of me every time i look down at my shoes. It looks a lot worse in the sun.

Pre school and kids sizes still available at FA23 store. Not sure if they do phone orders or exact sizes. I asked if they were the last pairs and associate said there were a few sizes left.

Man I love this pair heavy on rotation... went TTS and pinky was stressed a little bit but last night it was perfect guess it needed to break in :pimp:

i think Nike shipped all the rejects to FNL :smh:

first pair
glue stains galore. seems like they tried to "wipe" them off

*right
View media item 1003943View media item 1003942
*left
View media item 1003945View media item 1003944

second pair
the fuq? did they use a heatgun? looks like it melted. it actually feels thin.
View media item 1003948View media item 1003947
I can usually deal with other flaws but not when I get an xi with the pl "cellulite". My other pair of wht/blk xi lows came like that. Sent it back to fta.

Damn those pics are hurting my eyes!
mean.gif

Hopefully you can get a replacement (doubt it) or a refund if you've been put off. I wouldn't blame you if you do...

They will say out of stock if he wants a replacement. However, he can probably get a 20% off next purchase regardless if he decides to return them or not, worst case a 10% off. Good luck

Last edited:
Ya I complained about one of my pairs of Concords and got a 10% off for future purchase. Which was pretty clutch because it saved me over $20 on a pair of kobe highs

For my Htown  bros foot action Deerbrook has some 12c in stock still. I hope this helps somebody in need

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom