Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

grabbed these "space jams" today for $50 over retail
don't like doing that but really wanted these and had the opportunity to inspect before buying !
now i can sleep in on the 14th with no worries
nice shoe !

Had a guy a week ago trying to sell for $250, asked if he would take $210-$220, he said nah. Looked last night and he re-listed them for $200. I would of paid $220 but it'll be my third pair so I wasn't in too much of a hurry. $200 I'll take em

Had a guy a week ago trying to sell for $250, asked if he would take $210-$220, he said nah. Looked last night and he re-listed them for $200. I would of paid $220 but it'll be my third pair so I wasn't in too much of a hurry. $200 I'll take em
you know i'm talking about the black ones that come out next saturday 14th  right ? 

My bad luck story got turned around...Had to break my own rule to never pay over retail but I can finally say that I got my Concord Lows...

Took a little convincing (Irritating!) but was able to get not one but two local friends to flow me a pair each...Paid $180 a pop and bought the fellas lunch...Over retail yes but I just had to suck it up since these were my grails...

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind a Cleaner Pair then what i'm wearing… Plus these are gonna get dirty quicker then most Kicks I Own

My bad luck story got turned around...Had to break my own rule to never pay over retail but I can finally say that I got my Concord Lows...

Took a little convincing (Irritating!) but was able to get not one but two local friends to flow me a pair each...Paid $180 a pop and bought the fellas lunch...Over retail yes but I just had to suck it up since these were my grails...
JB could had sold these for that much anywY

Just wanted to point out that another way to spot fakes can be on the jordan box itself. For the last 2 years jordan brand has put MJ's fingerprint engraved on the side of the box. This probably is lacking on fakes.

best way to tell is the label... the size number is off..

Can someone tell me what size lace fits a 8 1/2?
My daughters dog ate hers up and im trying to replace them.
Also do they sale replacement laces for these at footlocker, finishline, champs? If not does anybody know where I could find some..

Thx
Js

One random question for you guys about these shoes... I ended up getting a pair of NDC and Finish Line last month... When they both came it seemed like they were both completely different and it was noticeable... The NDC pair had a pretty milky bottom sole while the FNL pair had a more clear outsole that almost had a shiny finish... It was a very noticeable difference. Curious to see if anybody has heard anything about this or know which type of sole is more prone to yellowing... to me it seemed like the NDC pair was overall better quality.

One random question for you guys about these shoes... I ended up getting a pair of NDC and Finish Line last month... When they both came it seemed like they were both completely different and it was noticeable... The NDC pair had a pretty milky bottom sole while the FNL pair had a more clear outsole that almost had a shiny finish... It was a very noticeable difference. Curious to see if anybody has heard anything about this or know which type of sole is more prone to yellowing... to me it seemed like the NDC pair was overall better quality.

They all came from the same factory. I had finishline pairs and nike pairs but quality control is so bad that each pair can have different imperfections no matter where you order it from.

They all came from the same factory. I had finishline pairs and nike pairs but quality control is so bad that each pair can have different imperfections no matter where you order it from.
Yea, I've definitely noticed different qualities and imperfections in Jordans all around but this almost seems like it's a completely different material used... I know I may be nitpicking but a completely flat milky sole vs. a clear shiny sole is just odd to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom