Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

It's a good feeling, isn't it? Knowing that in just a few clicks a picture on the internet has turned into the real deal, in a box, headed your way. So hold onto that feeling, it's shipping soon. Make sure to rub it in everyone's face when it arrives.

What u really meant: I'm going to take advantage of the concord hype right now and try to sell my older pair g t f o
laugh.gif

but srs..... it was his 11th post 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Copped mine with confirmation on FL... Sat in line for 30 min and refreshed checkout for 10-15min... now the wait:frown:

Glad I copped on FNL this morning when I did first. I almost decided not to cop off of finishline because I wanted free two day shipping. NDC was a big fail with all the hiccups this morning. Thank god I got a pair because I struck on out literally on 20 raffles this week, and I am from SoCal lol. I have two friend who only copped 1 raffle from champs and the other one cop two raffles, and they got the call. I thought for sure I was doomed today, but I guess it was meant to be. Congrats to everyone else who copped!!

Second order went through on fnl I hope I don't get canceled cause I thought it failed the first time

What u really meant: I'm going to take advantage of the concord hype right now and try to sell my older pair g t f o
Isn't it Ban potential when someone tries to sell??? Haha looks like someone didn't cop this morning. Lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom