AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Will cop a pair of these. Hopefully I'll get my pair online, not looking forward to lining up for another Jordan anytime soon.

Considering coppin.. 135 isn't too bad for these. Have to see more pictures and more on-feet views to lock in my decision. I have 3 months. 
pimp.gif

I hope more XI lows are released with different colored soles like navy soles, green soles, black soles, etc.

I sort of like these for the summer, not sure if I like them enough to buy them though

im liking the leather on those lows but hating the gold foil on the tongue, but unfortunately im an 11 %#%%* and will buy any colorway the patents come out in, smh at myself

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

Originally Posted by babyJs23

400785_2099429584151_1797753095_1369007_1834797246_n.jpg

it's been a long time since i looked at a shoe and felt this much desire

Id want these under two conditions 
happy.gif
..1.) give them mesh uppers!! and 2.) take the ugly @%$ print off the tongues!!! 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

Originally Posted by babyJs23

400785_2099429584151_1797753095_1369007_1834797246_n.jpg

it's been a long time since i looked at a shoe and felt this much desire

Id want these under two conditions 
happy.gif
..1.) give them mesh uppers!! and 2.) take the ugly @%$ print off the tongues!!! 
wink.gif

^^^ Agreed.
At least have the 3 rings on each tongue be separated and crammed together like this.

those bred don't look good with leather imo , as for the white / red joints dropping in may ; i'm considering grabbing a pair looks like a good shoe for the summer

Originally Posted by terx

those bred don't look good with leather imo , as for the white / red joints dropping in may ; i'm considering grabbing a pair looks like a good shoe for the summer
Agreed....these will look great with shorts!!! Would be my first pair of any JB Lows

Was reading on comments on AR fb page and they were talking about the bred 11 releasing in low and mid this year. Anyone hear anything bout this? Or know if this is true?

Back
Top Bottom