AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

im passing on these for the "cavs" im not gonna spend 145 on these or what ever and then spend another 170 the following week so i had to make a choice these or the cavs i allready pre ordered the grey 12's so im good on them

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

smh sneakerpost crazy for those prices they posting. This release is not gonna be as bad as the playoff 12s. Yes they are the 11's but just 2 weeks prior to the playoff were released so people aint gonna run these off the shelf becasue getting ahold another 135 dollars or more might be steep for people pocket now days. Not saying its impossible but just put in the factors of today's economy its likely that they might sit for a day or two. So the hype is not as big as the PLAYOFFS.... but of course on niketalk every release sounds like the end of the world

http://
funny-gifs-sandmobile.gif

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

smh sneakerpost crazy for those prices they posting. This release is not gonna be as bad as the playoff 12s. Yes they are the 11's but just 2 weeks prior to the playoff were released so people aint gonna run these off the shelf becasue getting ahold another 135 dollars or more might be steep for people pocket now days. Not saying its impossible but just put in the factors of today's economy its likely that they might sit for a day or two. So the hype is not as big as the PLAYOFFS.... but of course on niketalk every release sounds like the end of the world

2qn8woz.gif

NT fam I need help...in the military and will be training when they drop. Please inbox me...

Didn't really go through the thread but judging by the number of pages I'm guessing not to much love for these. That's cool though I was able to double up for retail and grab my wife a pair... My doubles of my playoffs came in today from Eastbay as well. I like these lows.. Real comfortable and can't wait for better weather to unds my 'em

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Didn't really go through the thread but judging by the number of pages I'm guessing not to much love for these. That's cool though I was able to double up for retail and grab my wife a pair... My doubles of my playoffs came in today from Eastbay as well. I like these lows.. Real comfortable and can't wait for better weather to unds my 'em

Damn.....they look good!! One size 13 is all I need......

Still can't believe people are saying they're passing on these... All those pics look too 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brandon what you think on sizing? They seem bigger than Concords and Cool Greys dont they. Fits more like recent III and IV releases wouldnt you say?

The sole looks more like solar red than anything, big time shoe for the summer months though.

Thanks you guys. The red on the sole is unique but next to my solar lebrons they are def red. I'd like to see them next to some hot punch kd's.

As for sizing as of right now they fit a bit loser then my Concords definitely but not sure if the fit as lose as others yet. Only tried them on real quick and took that picture. I was also double socked so I'll check again later.

Thanks you guys. The red on the sole is unique but next to my solar lebrons they are def red. I'd like to see them next to some hot punch kd's.

As for sizing as of right now they fit a bit loser then my Concords definitely but not sure if the fit as lose as others yet. Only tried them on real quick and took that picture. I was also double socked so I'll check again later.

Definitely let us know how they fit compared to the Playoffs and recent xi releases. I cant decide if I'm going for the 12 or 13 since the 12.5 always eludes me haha

Quick 11 Fam pic.. Went in the garage and dragged out my old low top 11s and other 01 pairs. My goodness. Ashamed how whooped they are. When I was younger I put a beating on some shoes but oh well.. My 01 Breds still are butter though through them in the fam picture..

Side by side on foot with the Concords. They def fit different and just a tad bit wider but not by much at all. I'm going to walk around in them tomorrow but as of right now they fit close to the mold of the playoff 12s but feel different. You could almost feel the skin of the patent leather in the toe box.. Not much on top but the quality appears to be beyond on point. From the stitching to the patent leather...

Been "out of the game" so would definitely appreciate some advice on where to try to get these in Chicago. Last time I actually lined up for shoes was the 11/12 pack and that was at Niketown which will be closed for a good while...

where did you cop for retail????

^^^^break em in XI lows havent been out for a while those [airs you got are probably fresh out the factory...

bro you mind letting me no on here or PM did you spot or store already get shipment or whats up with yours cause im over here awaiting shipment just want to no if others stores got theres already ...let me no .. thanks

Back
Top Bottom