AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

anyone know approximately how long deadstockshoes takes to ship? I pre-orderd my pair off them

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

pimp.gif
The red pops
Even though the PL will turn piss yellow by next summer I still want to cop but only for retail if not then I will leave this release alone. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SALES

anyone know approximately how long deadstockshoes takes to ship? I pre-orderd my pair off them

This is What They Told Me .. Depends on when we receive them, but it will be right around release time. Probably faster than if you ordered from NDC.

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Originally Posted by SALES

This is What They Told Me .. Depends on when we receive them, but it will be right around release time. Probably faster than if you ordered from NDC.
alright thanks!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by airsully

where's Eastbay Ray with the Policy update ????
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

if
your talking about the whole midnight policy i asked eastbay what was
going on with that here is what they said even tho u guys might allready
know.. just trowing it out there "We will still have midnight
releases, just not for Nike/Jordan shoes. " so does that go for lebrons
and everything else? i wonder
As GrizzlyAnimal already said, we are no longer having midnight releases for Nike/Jordan shoes.  The new launch time is at 7 AM CT/8 AM ET the day of.  LeBron shoes are Nike shoes, so they are also included in this.

EastbayRep - Ray

THANKS RAY

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by airsully

where's Eastbay Ray with the Policy update ????

Eastbay Rep.  

my boy got his pairs about 2 months ago and i told them they're probably B-Grades and he got worked up real bad
roll.gif

yup, ray is a rep !

Originally Posted by indianabound

Black laces don't look right to me.

Also it's safe to say .5 size up right?

Nope. Half size down ot true size. These fit quite a bit larger than Concords, Cool Greys or Space Jams. Fits more like the XIIs or the IVs.

Easy pass for me. I don't get all the hoopla behind these. IMO they don't do the XI justice. Maybe its just me but it looks like its missing something...

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by indianabound

Black laces don't look right to me.

Also it's safe to say .5 size up right?

Nope. Half size down ot true size. These fit quite a bit larger than Concords, Cool Greys or Space Jams. Fits more like the XIIs or the IVs.
Thanks marley
Appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom