Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Shiekh shoes raffle codes

NOR CAL:

Stockton / Weberstown mall E1503D94DA

Last edited:
So I'm a size 10 in Jordan 1/4/5/7/10/12 I should go 10 or up to 10.5. I have so many people telling me different things!!

So I'm a size 10 in Jordan 1/4/5/7/10/12 I should go 10 or up to 10.5. I have so many people telling me different things!!

If u wear a size 10 in 10s i would say stick with that because 10s are probably around the same cut as the 11s. I normall wear an 11.5 but for models like the 12 i go half size down for a snuggier fit. I have a pair of 11s in an 11 and i wish i had an 11.5 But it sounds like u have a baseline of size 10 in all or most jordans. Stick with that.

Im going for an 11.5 in these jams. My true size

I had the 2009 pair in size 10.5, haven't had any 11s since the cool grey. I should stay with 10.5 right?

Tnt been heavy promoting space jam tonight

View media item 2247896

It ain't TNT LOL it must be a BAJILLION space jams kuz jordan brand is marketing the hell outta this shoe kuz it's their money maker! They sell out of every pair of SJs and all the crap they dont sell out of during the year dont even matter anymore kuz the lights will stay on

Last edited:
Pretty sure the pair they just showed on Inside the NBA was the 09 pair lol....low patent cut and a 23 on the back.

giphy.gif

Entries accepted from 12/1 until 12/5 11:59pm pacific time.

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Good luck everyone! Shoe karma is real!

NorCal

Stockton / Weberstown Mall - e1503d94da (GS – 1cfbbaa06e)

SoCal

San Fernando Valley

Los Angeles County

Lakewood / Lakewood Mall – a090bfd1db (GS – 453c20fc9d)

Orange County

Inland Empire

San Diego

TX

WA

Wow shiekh doing it early huh... [emoji]128556[/emoji]

seen a pair at footaction there was noticeable space between the midsole and the outsole on one shoe
laugh.gif
 i was like wtf pre sole separation 
mean.gif
 the other shoe was damn near flawless though. hope yall get good pairs

Last edited:
Blake would've been perfect for the remake. bron gonna make it unwatchable.

Problem will be Lebron will rely too much on bugs and daffy and they will end up losing. Bugs will shout to Lebron "just taking the f'ing shot!!"

Problem will be Lebron will rely too much on bugs and daffy and they will end up losing. Bugs will shout to Lebron "just taking the f'ing shot!!"

I think they will win easily as all the monstars will foul out breathing on lebron.

Back
Top Bottom