Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

i haven't rocked 4s since they originally dropped when I was a kid....I am curious are the laces typically long on them for those of you who wear them regularly? The laces on the Labs are kinda looonnggg....and while i rocked them today i plan on swapping them out figured get a pair of laces the typically length of the 4s.

Come on Raab, if you mean "you are" it's you're "youare"
You're Right!

Thank you, I appreciate the correction.

Dun, wanna bee ignat all mi lyfe.   
tongue.gif

What happened to the days of buying shoes to wear? "Return investment"? You would think someone was talking about stocks and bonds, not shoes. Times have changed.
roflmao ignorance at its finest .. I agree with you.

Last edited:
most likely not. you should post that in the sneaker maintenance thread. i bet somebody there would be able to give u a solution on cleaning that up.

I'm going to call Monday and see. They should have stock since they haven't released them yet.

quick observation.  they fit a tad bit snug, as expected, but i'd still go TTS

and my first pair has a minor flaw, other than that, i'm good
Great set of pics , repped

My feedback and reputation on this site says I don't have to explain myself at all, however, I'll make an exception. Idiots offer me retail for shoes. For example, these were $270 after tax. Some fool is going to offer me $250. I had to use gas to go pick the shoes up, I'd have to go find another box to ship them in, then I got to go to the post office to ship them off. How is $250 a reasonable offer when I end up going negative? I don't mind helping people out and I never try to rip anybody off, just take care of me and I'll take care of you...
Average person out there is either ignorant , dumb or simply doesnt care about you,to care or know about what it takes for you to oop him.

Im going for 3.5 times retail
Im gonna flip mine to buy a new car 

I cant believe they're selling on ebay for around 320-350 when they still got a second chance on nike
If these are 270$ with tax in CA and  someone sells for 320-350 shipped on ebay , he is either losing money or breaking even.

Let them do that lol

I saw them in person in store and couldnt pull the trigger, too expensive.

I feel bad for the person who gets the last pair ,which is on display.

He will get a bonus of 50+ fingerprints on the patent leather.
roll.gif

Last edited:
No lab that ever released is selling for over $350. Most are around $300 so even if you are a reseller, you're buying the wrong ones to do it with. Labs are over priced IMO. I'd rather pay $250 on a guaranteed pre-order for the Jordan 1 Chi OG's.

I didn't want these at first and still might not. Decided to pick them up on DTLR. We will see once they're in hand or these will go to friends for retail.

U just be giving them 250$ on chi's for them to use ur money to buy multiples refund you and then charge 350$-400$

U just be giving them 250$ on chi's for them to use ur money to buy multiples refund you and then charge 350$-400$

Maybe the people or site you pre-order through. Mine happen to be very reliable and always come through.

Pairs are kinda around. I've seen them yesterday at a few spots. I like them but not $250 plus tax like them.
Congrats to all that purchased.

Labs are the new fusions I still need the red joints even tho I passed on blacks yesterday

Labs are the new fusions I still need the red joints even tho I passed on blacks yesterday

Not really, fusions were hideous. These are no where near hideous, just over priced imo.

I get what he's saying and I agree. They are "fusing" different sig Jordan's into each other. I didn't like the 3lab5 series at all.

Back
Top Bottom