Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Anyone successfully resell a a pair yet? I'm still debating if I should just take these back to a local FL since I doubled up on accident.

damn resold for less than retail..... i paid 270 out the door for mine at FA. Making me think right now.... i love saving some money..... lol.

damn resold for less than retail..... i paid 270 out the door for mine at FA. Making me think right now.... i love saving some money..... lol.
Less then Less then Disco Retail

$230 sumthin'

that was shipped.... Homie lost his  AYE after Paypal n Ebay Fee's and Shipping! 
laugh.gif

You guys were right. I tried reselling these for $350 and the highest I got was $295 on the bay. :smh:

Might as well keep em'.

Rock em with slim jeans / joggers / sweatpants......

Super skinny jeans. I'll rock em'

Too Early, Unless you Catch someone who Really Missed out and wanted these enough to drop and extra $100 on top Retail.

Flight Club is at $350 on these right now

What size was it?

Repped, Great video MJO23DAN
nthat.gif

This is the first shoe review I have seen you do. I always enjoy watching your NBA Jersey reviews and reading about your NBA Jersey knowledge

You guys were right. I tried reselling these for $350 and the highest I got was $295 on the bay. :smh:

Might as well keep em'.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] good! No ones trying to spend $350 on these. I hope every release is like this. Keep spending your money on these LAB's. I wouldn't pay a penny over $250 for these, not worth it.

Last edited:
As much as I hate these, I'm in if the blue one releases

I like the black pair, but I would love to have the blue pair even more. I'm not tripping on the red, because I'm truly tired of the Red October theme. Nike know's how to kill colorway themes. Besides, we have enough red Jordan's as it is.

^^^ all a matter of taste bruh. At least the red pair is all one color, unlike the black/white pair

As much as I hate these, I'm in if the blue one releases

I like the black pair, but I would love to have the blue pair even more. I'm not tripping on the red, because I'm truly tired of the Red October theme. Nike know's how to kill colorway themes. Besides, we have enough red Jordan's as it is.
Yea pretty sure everyones collection here has more red in it than anything else

I gave a chance to black pair, i hoped in person they won't look so "garbage bag" like... but they do, hope for reds!

Back
Top Bottom