Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Oh wow .......

I must of have been a great boy this year ......

Santa has save me hundreds of dollars with this garbage colorways that have been releasing lately .....

From Bad (11's) to worst (12's).

Enjoy.

Merry Xmas

Ok stop posting about payment issues. It's happened to all of us multiple times. Switch cards, make sure address matches. Done. Those charges right now are pending and won't stick. As far as limited, these were mass produced it seems, no? Which is pretty awesome in my opinion.

Thanks man I really appreciate it, for the 3lab5's I wear a size 13. Well I wear size 13 in all shoe's lol but thank you for helping me out, if you're unable to get any raffle tickets I'll just leave it like that. I would hate for my luck to kick in online on release day and have you get a pair of a shoe you don't like in a size you probably don't wear especially if for whatever reason I'm able to get them.
No worries man, I have a connect so it wouldn't hurt him cuz I know he's not getting them but other places I have no ties to is where umma put in at

Oh wow .......

Santa has save me hundreds of dollars with this garbage colorways that have been releasing lately .....

Enjoy.

Merry Xmas

The 11s were ugly. The 12s are nice.

I was put on an hour and a half wait to check out on Footlocker and was able to submit my order finally.  I think if you have the item in your cart then you are good to go.

Damn 2nd pair?! and 2nd time EVER you had success on their website?! Okay.... now you really making those who kept saying these are a QS or Limited release hurt lol. chillllll.....
Yup......only other time ive had success on eastbay was the Fire red V`s.......any other time i was never able to add them to my shopping cart.

Just checked my email for confirmations and I received an order confirmation email from finishline at 7:49am!!!!  Have they ever put anything up that early before?

No worries man, I have a connect so it wouldn't hurt him cuz I know he's not getting them but other places I have no ties to is where umma put in at

That's the other thing I was about to say, I would have hated to ruin any go to spots you go to so I really appreciate you helping me out. Not everyone is as willing to help someone else out, especially when it comes to these Jordan's, it's like someone would rather kill you for a pair before helping you.

Oh wow .......

Enjoy.

Merry Xmas
View media item 710627Then what are you even posting for? lol

I think you struck out on them and are under the impression that someone in this thread is going to get upset that they got them and now somebody thinks they are ugly and will want to return them.

Thats the only logical reason i can think of that you would even be in this thread in the first place.

The 11s were ugly. The 12s are nice.

I thought the 11's would be ugly by looking at the bright gamma blue on the 12's, but if I had to choose I'd rather get the Gamma Blue 11's because they're all black and only have a gamma blue jumpman and icy blue soles if I'm thinking of the correct shoes.

FNL still got 10.5 11 14
Woke up hella late but luckily was still able to cop my sz14 off FNL. CLUTCH!

Next release I will try to wake up on time.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This sucks!! Didn't win any raffles. Had to work so I couldn't tickets Champs passed out. Had to work today so I couldn't stand in line for Footlocker. Can't go online because punk bllitch stole my card number and used it at Macy's. Had to cancel it. New one didn't make it in time. I wanted these since I first laid eyes on them. I even got on Finishline just now and was able to get a 10.5, but no card. DAM, DAM, DAAAAAAAM!!!!

Glad it was easy for ya'll. Stupid thief messed my only real chance up.

That's the other thing I was about to say, I would have hated to ruin any go to spots you go to so I really appreciate you helping me out. Not everyone is as willing to help someone else out, especially when it comes to these Jordan's, it's like someone would rather kill you for a pair before helping you.
I lost a few good friends over some shoes man it's sad. People want to be able to say oh I got the shoes you don't have but don't realize it's a whole world outside of the ghetto. No matter where you go someone is always going to have something that you have it's life. I don't mind helping someone out to me that's even better than scoring on a release myself

This sucks!! Didn't win any raffles. Had to work so I couldn't tickets Champs passed out. Had to work today so I couldn't stand in line for Footlocker. Can't go online because punk bllitch stole my card number and used it at Macy's. Had to cancel it. New one didn't make it in time. I wanted these since I first laid eyes on them. I even got on Finishline just now and was able to get a 10.5, but no card. DAM, DAM, DAAAAAAAM!!!!
Glad it was easy for ya'll. Stupid thief messed my only real chance up.

im sure there will be a 10.5 floating around for you to buy, plenty of resellers.

I was trying to cop for a friend and got charged twice from Finishline with no confirmation email. Never had it happen before, but heard about it happening to others. Even tried another card with the same info and no dice. If anyone were kind enough to grab a size 12 I'll send $200 shipped for them.

Ditto here. I'll see if I can cop a 3lab5 size 13 for chicagoguy on rd.

Thanks man I really appreciate it, I'm surprised at how many nice helping people I'm encountering today. I thought I was only looking for some good pointers and never expected all this, I'm very grateful for your help. I wish I could drive and get around so I could be in a position to return the favor to anyone who needs it.

Wanted to sleep in today after a long week and not much sleep...don't even know why I set my alarm, don't think I'm ever gonna get through online.

time to take my *** back to bed n get some much needed rest
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom