Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

well FNL was easy as hell due to the early link that was posted checked out there, then i added on NDC after 2 tries (once in cart on NDC checkout is easy) but released that pair, and on eastbay i was able to keep clicking add to cart and finally got one in but your right in this case because checking out is tougher on these sites (EB CHAMPS FTL FTA)

when you say early link, you are talking about the link that FNL gave out a few days ago on its release page rite? they just happened to post the sizes early today.

I like these more than the 11s and I literally got these on my phone as easily as buying normal non retros. If your payment get denied you can never use that card again. Switch to a diff card and never use a diff billing/shipping address. Fixed my problem.. I missed out on Concords bc that stuff.. I feel your pain. Gotta get a diff card from a diff bank.
Yeah, did some research on an older thread about the issue. So if your billing and shipping don't match, you'll get that transaction error when you try to check out

The thing is, I don't drive because I'm handicapped (the reason why I'm testing out the online releases I don't want) but the only foot locker by me is doing the raffle for the infrared 3lab5's and bred 1's this Friday. I'm putting in a ticket and my brother is putting in a ticket for my size for the 3lab5's. I want to put in for the bred 1's but I don't want to win them and turn them down because I don't want to mess up any kind of relationship I may have with the store since it's my only go to foot locker that is consistent with releases. Besides that, my main priority are the 3lab5's since I know what the resale price will be for those and I can only afford one of the two anyway. So I'm hoping to win a raffle ticket with the 3lab5's and hopefully in a week or two they "restock" on the bred 1's or the shoe stores nearby hopefully have some size 13's leftover.
Sorry to hear that man, but I feel you on that. The Bred 1s have more of a chance restocking than the ones, tell you what I'll
Put in on a few raffles up my way and if I can get them for you I'll send them to you at retail plus shipping to help out. This way you'll have more options, and I'll try to get them online as we'll. What size you wear?

Mine shows 8am but it's possible it was 8:00:05 or 8:00:59. I checked out early on FNL, so I didn't check NDC's tweet?
Twitter doesn't give timestamps to the second, the tweet didn't come at exactly 8am which is what the other user asked.

when you say early link, you are talking about the link that FNL gave out a few days ago on its release page rite? they just happened to post the sizes early today.
not sure exactly which one, just the one the kid posted in here like 15 mins before they came out. pretty sure it was just a normal link tho and FNL put sizes up early 

Last edited:
AJ12 Gamma Mens sizes were the first shoe Nikestore tweeted with the link.

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear, but I got multiple tweets from Nike, Finish Line, Foot Locker, and Champs. Maybe the other stores tweeted out the christmas shoes first. I'm not saying that Nike in specific didn't tweet out the Retro 12's first, I'm just saying that the notifications I got in my phone weren't the Retro 12's first and when I finally started gettin Retro 12 tweets it was kid's size link first. I wasn't even interested in these shoes, I was bombarded with push notifications and my phone wouldn't stop vibrating so I woke up and maybe that's why I didn't pay attention to the details.

I mean never like my card got declined when the breds and Concords restocked a year ago and then the same card still is flagged.. Switched to another card and it worked first shot

Just checked out through the finishline website for a 10.5.

Now waiting for email confirmation.

Last edited:
If you are on the Eastbay timer screen waiting to checkout the chances of you gettin the shoes are very good.  Just be patient and when it goes to zero be ready.

I got nothing but the countdown page on FNL, from before 8 am till now still...I can't win with these damn sites man

I mean never like my card got declined when the breds and Concords restocked a year ago and then the same card still is flagged.. Switched to another card and it worked first shot
lol truth!, i always have like 3 credit cards out just in case this happens

Last edited:
T
when he says never, he actually means never for that day. maybe less.

used my declined card from the gamma 11 and it worked today.

with a little address tweaking and im all good once again.

can you explain to me what tweaking you did?
They flag your card as possible fraud and will dead it 99/100 times. If you have the time to try 100 times go for it.. Or just switch cards and make sure billing and shipping are the exact same

Sorry to hear that man, but I feel you on that. The Bred 1s have more of a chance restocking than the ones, tell you what I'll
Put in on a few raffles up my way and if I can get them for you I'll send them to you at retail plus shipping to help out. This way you'll have more options, and I'll try to get them online as we'll. What size you wear?
Ditto here. I'll see if I can cop a 3lab5 size 13 for chicagoguy on rd.

Thanks man I really appreciate it, for the 3lab5's I wear a size 13. Well I wear size 13 in all shoe's lol but thank you for helping me out, if you're unable to get any raffle tickets I'll just leave it like that. I would hate for my luck to kick in online on release day and have you get a pair of a shoe you don't like in a size you probably don't wear especially if for whatever reason I'm able to get them.

Back
Top Bottom