AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone that ordered from End & forgot to use the free shipping code, I emailed them about it. They said they couldn't apply it to an order that's already been placed

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I don't even think I went a half size down. I keep looking at conversion charts and 42 1/2 keeps saying 9.

I wouldnt trust that...just look at your other Jordan shoe boxes or inside your shoe...different pages have different conversions.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

should i pull the trigger on snipes? Anyone think they will take 2 months like the cement 4s?

For $182 and no stress...why not.  Just wear some other heat while you wait.

I don't even think I went a half size down. I keep looking at conversion charts and 42 1/2 keeps saying 9.
I think it is b/c a 9.5=43 so one size down sounds about right

Snipes is legit, for those that are skeptical, I received my Concords from them last year.....

Originally Posted by AirJaiden

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Woke Up This Morning With ZERO Intentions Of Picking Up This Release...... Decided It Best To Go Have A Look In Person At The Quality So As I Wasn't Regretful Down The Line For Passing On 'Em.... Having Had An OG PAir Back In '97 I Was A Bit Skeptical About How These Were Going To Turn Out, But Something Kept Me In Line For The Hour And A Half Until It Was Time To Hand Out Tickets..... When The Champs Employee Got To Me, They Had Already Run Out Of My Size 10 (Turns Out They Only Release ONE Size 10 To The Public
30t6p3b.gif
), So I Ended Up Settling On A Size 12 With Hopes Of Trading For My True Size....... Sure Enough, The Big Homie Proballer From Here On NT Ended Up Getting Stuck With A Size 10 Up In Wyoming And Was In Need Of This 12 I Was Stuck With
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

All In All, Not A Bad Release IMO, Although These New Jordan Brand Box's Are About As CHEAP As It Gets
indifferent.gif

*Decided To Pull The Ol' "Flints" Out Of Hibernation To Go And Peep Out These Playoff's

Nice heats. I wore my CG IV's to go get these Playoffs. It's crazy how all these people waiting in line talk about they got this and that but when they show up, none of them are wearing anything eye catching. I think most of em are BS but then again they might have em. I was expecting to see people showoff their kicks. Guess not.

Cause, it's lame to me. Wearing your BEST shoes just to stand in line to wear shoes?
I come in whatever is comfortable, ain't trying to turn your head to stand in line at 6 in the morning.
I come in jordan sandals, some frees, air max, etc...
No need to get fly to stand around a bunch of hard legs before sunrise.

It's funny that people are concerned about wearing heat to a release.  
I'm like half asleep usually when I get up to line up, so I might throw on some Kobe's or Hyperdunks because those are the easiest to slip on. 

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Does anyone know when FNL usually process/cancels orders? Monday?

FNL will fire off shipping emails Monday once they allocate the orders..almost always...
The easiest thing to do is call Monday morning and the Rep can confirm your order was sent to depot for packaging...

Once they account for all the online orders, they will have their Tuesday morning/afternoon online restock with whatever sizes are left.
When you click on them - it will usually state shipping in 2-3 or 3-5 business days...if it does, that means the sizes have to be found in a store and not the warehouse and it's a 50/50 on whether they can find it. Your paying FNL for the chance really....

I usually don't post this stuff...its more common knowledge than anything...but the saltiness around here is insane....These types of releases, and the obsidian's and grey XII's will be of the same caliber...
the Varsity XI Low....I can put lunch money on it that it will be chaotic.....the reseller sites like Citysole are charging $279 and are almost sold out....eBay prices are around the same...
that shoe will hover at/around $300 for weeks...

Thanks man, I'll definitely call tomorrow morning when I wake up

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Snipes is legit, for those that are skeptical, I received my Concords from them last year.....

I wear a 9, but people have been saying to go a 1/2 size down. Even looking at illrayst(sp?) comparison pics it looked that way. Oh well, I ordered a pair after all the searching and frustration with NDC.

should i pull the trigger on snipes? Anyone think they will take 2 months like the cement 4s?

i say yeah who knows if there gonna restock these and if they do are u gonna catch em when they do even if it takes 2 months you still got em i don't plan on wearing mine for a couple months give people time to wear there pairs out cause that's how people do around where i live plus  where im at it's still cold and always raining

just checked and i think ur right. looks like it was a good mornin to be on nt fam
smile.gif

Originally Posted by caleb4god

just checked and i think ur right. looks like it was a good mornin to be on nt fam
smile.gif
Again, thanks for the tip.

snipes wont work for me i put all my info in when i try to make an account i submit the form and it reloads the page with everything blank again has anyone had this problem?

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

I wear a 9, but people have been saying to go a 1/2 size down. Even looking at illrayst(sp?) comparison pics it looked that way. Oh well, I ordered a pair after all the searching and frustration with NDC.
Nice man
pimp.gif
, you wont really know until your try them on though

@rocshoes24 did you try to ordering from the mobile site? It states that they wont ship to U.S when I tried too

Originally Posted by caleb4god

smile.gif
Again, thanks for the tip.

see this is what nt is all about...not fools braggin how they got 2 pr to flip to pay for the one pr theyll flip in 2 months anyhow when rents due. if u cant afford the shoe outright and ur still buyin ur priorities r far out of wack imo

Originally Posted by sdsualum

I got my confirmation e-mail and order processing e-mail from Finishline. Is there still a chance that my order could get cancelled?

Your good, Finishline cancelled my paypal order. 
indifferent.gif
 Still got a pair tho

I got the same thing...paypal got cancelled but when i try to check my order status it says processing....never got an email from fnl though just paypal saying i sent payment... anyone know if im good

it was really hit or miss with these. I copped 2 pairs, one looks fine has some puff, the other one looked flat as hell. I got both from the same spot too.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by sdsualum

I got my confirmation e-mail and order processing e-mail from Finishline. Is there still a chance that my order could get cancelled?

Your good, Finishline cancelled my paypal order. 
indifferent.gif
 Still got a pair tho
i got all that to both emails but im still kind of nervous from what i have seen that don't mean anything untill you got a shipping conformation 

I got the same thing...paypal got cancelled but when i try to check my order status it says processing....never got an email from fnl though just paypal saying i sent payment... anyone know if im good

Probably not.
I mean, I got 2 emails from FNL and I'm worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom