AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I am mind blown that these are going for $300 plus on eBay. 
indifferent.gif

unless u seein em go buy it now for that price i dont think they r. waaaay too many non paying bidders out there. i wont even use ebay unless its buy it now. auctions r far too much hassle. dudes wanna win the auction and then want u to wait 3 paychecks so they can get thr money. ebay is full of broke !%! clowns

Just copped the size I needed from Snipes as well. I'm good with the wait..just as long as I can get the shoes in box in good condition.
grin.gif

oqium has some size left but it comes out to 224 shipped....just trying to help those who missed out

Originally Posted by focused516

@caleb4god.... have you brought J's from snipes before?

i have not personally but i kno theyre legit. they saved a bunch of people a grip for the concord release. id feel safe ordering from there

Originally Posted by Litflynt

oqium has some size left but it comes out to 224 shipped....just trying to help those who missed out

considerin ebay prices thats not a bad price. glad to see some help goin on in here not just salt and what to wear when u pick up ur js

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

NDS 04 XII for $230 or DS pair of new release XII's for $180?

u plannin on hoopin or just casual wear? the 04s prolly gonna have some yellowing too from age. also im not about used shoes but thats me

yo i been lurking here for a minute but that's good looking out all the people posting spots that still have em i tried snipes i had my size in the cart and everything i clicked submit order and it said there was a error now my size is gone bahah damn only reason i tried snipes is because im afraid that finish line is gonna cancel my order appreciate it tho

Originally Posted by caleb4god

considerin ebay prices thats not a bad price. glad to see some help goin on in here not just salt and what to wear when u pick up ur js

yea I never understood the salt being thrown around a few dollars worth of leather and plastic, but to each his own...being almost 30, if I missed out, and had to pay a few dollars more then so be it...back in the day you would have been clowned on because you overpaid, but the older you get and the more and more crazy these old ladies waiting in line to make $50 gets, the more you realize the opportunity cost of being a sneakerhead....
I'll pay you a few dollars more (even if I miss RD) just so I get what I want and don't lose any sleep over it.

To be honest, once the concords released, I was done with JB and sneakers...obviously, as someone with disposable income, it is easier said than done...but I can tell you the thrill is no longer there...
I don't want to be wearing the same thing that some 15 year old kid is....I know the older heads around here can agree we are primarily buying them for nostalgia...at least I am

u plannin on hoopin or just casual wear? the 04s prolly gonna have some yellowing too from age. also im not about used shoes but thats me
Just casual wear

Thanks for the tip. I went with the 8.5. Just said F it. Using google translate was a pain, though. But it finally went through.

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Does anyone know when FNL usually process/cancels orders? Monday?

FNL will fire off shipping emails Monday once they allocate the orders..almost always...
The easiest thing to do is call Monday morning and the Rep can confirm your order was sent to depot for packaging...

Once they account for all the online orders, they will have their Tuesday morning/afternoon online restock with whatever sizes are left.
When you click on them - it will usually state shipping in 2-3 or 3-5 business days...if it does, that means the sizes have to be found in a store and not the warehouse and it's a 50/50 on whether they can find it. Your paying FNL for the chance really....

I usually don't post this stuff...its more common knowledge than anything...but the saltiness around here is insane....These types of releases, and the obsidian's and grey XII's will be of the same caliber...
the Varsity XI Low....I can put lunch money on it that it will be chaotic.....the reseller sites like Citysole are charging $279 and are almost sold out....eBay prices are around the same...
that shoe will hover at/around $300 for weeks...

Originally Posted by wsam023

Style: 130690-001
Air Jordan 12 Retro Men's Shoe
Black/Varsity Red-White
Size: 9.5
1 @ $160.00

Subtotal: $160.00
Shipping & Handling: $8.00
Tax: $10.40
Promotion Savings: ($8.00)
TOTAL: $170.40
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $170.40
it was u huh? i can't eeen be mad, quick 2 the draw ...i tried from my phn cuz i couldnt call while here at work 
tired.gif

Just casual wear

the quality beasts will tell u different but id grab the newer pr. U never know how someone stored their kicks and ive found a lot of older stuff ive left sittin around just doesnt hold up well. thats my 2 cents

yea I never understood the salt being thrown around a few dollars worth of leather and plastic, but to each his own...being almost 30, if I missed out, and had to pay a few dollars more then so be it...back in the day you would have been clowned on because you overpaid, but the older you get and the more and more crazy these old ladies waiting in line to make $50 gets, the more you realize the opportunity cost of being a sneakerhead....
I'll pay you a few dollars more (even if I miss RD) just so I get what I want and don't lose any sleep over it.

To be honest, once the concords released, I was done with JB and sneakers...obviously, as someone with disposable income, it is easier said than done...but I can tell you the thrill is no longer there...
I don't want to be wearing the same thing that some 15 year old kid is....I know the older heads around here can agree we are primarily buying them for nostalgia...at least I am

u sound like a smart dude. i have a feelin we see eye to eye on a lot of stuff... especially round here
smile.gif

Man, this page jumped 100+ since I last posted on Friday evening 
laugh.gif

Anyway, a very high praise to the twitter rsvp system,  I was a able to walk into both Nike LA and Nike Santa Monica, pay, and leave.  That's what I call, easy. 

102oya8.jpg
\\

*BONUS*

2h6r02v.jpg

I don't even think I went a half size down. I keep looking at conversion charts and 42 1/2 keeps saying 9.

When I spoke to the people at CT the other day they said they don't have a timetable when these would be going up on their site. I'd just keep a lookout on their facebook and twitter page. Their site is notorious for slowness though so it's going to take being patient with them.

I strictly wait in line in my chrome DaDa c-webbs
tongue.gif
Seriously though, the OG/'04 pics are making me want to throw these thin-tongued, banana-shaped joints out the window. Not that I'm going to, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom