AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't mean to bring this discussion up again, but I read the thread and there were too many people saying different things.
So, please answer me this, someone who actually has the shoe: Do they fit like the 4s (which are TTS for me) or like the Bordeaux's that released a while back (which I had to go a half-size down).
Simple question, thanks.

Originally Posted by Ndnvdub

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Vuey

Mate, is there anywhere onlinE I can buy forcefields ? As I've worked mine taxi xII lows about 4-5 times lightly and try creased so badly !

I don't think they sell them online, unless you try ebay.   Before you do, I highly recommend you take a look at these first though http://www.sneakershields.com/ 
IMO, they work 10000x than forcefields, but every foot is different as far as comfort.  Some say they are uncomfortable but for me, it depends on the shoe style.   

The good thing about these is that you only have to buy 1, and you can take them in and out of any shoe at any time.  

On Forcefields, the sticky adhesive wears out eventually. 
You can buy the forcefields on finishline.com but i have to agree the sneaker shields are better

Thanks gents, will look into it
smile.gif
(sorry for all the weird spelling errors, was typing on my iPhone )

Some pics look great some not so great. Depending on the angle people are either drooling over these or planning on passing. I really want to see them in person before I buy, might need to check some places out.

Can someone post a pic of these minor imperfections and a pic of what these sneakers should look like. Cause I'm confused, They look true to the og imo.

Originally Posted by Nwachukwu

I honestly don't mean to bring this discussion up again, but I read the thread and there were too many people saying different things.
So, please answer me this, someone who actually has the shoe: Do they fit like the 4s (which are TTS for me) or like the Bordeaux's that released a while back (which I had to go a half-size down).
Simple question, thanks.
Most (99% of retros and Jordan Brand releases) you have to go a half size down. If you like your shoes to fit like a glove=.5 down....if you like room to move your foot and have alot of space=TTS
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Nwachukwu

Simple question, thanks.
Most (99% of retros and Jordan Brand releases) you have to go a half size down. If you like your shoes to fit like a glove=.5 down....if you like room to move your foot and have alot of space=TTS
wink.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

these drop next weekend right?

yes sir, and these will sell out, old heads are coming out for these. Plus whoever missed out on the cements will be in line extra early so do your homework!

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Dont let these pics fool you, these shoes look worse in person. They might as well be a one piece upper considering no puff ridges. Any one who owns the 09 white/reds are holding an equal quality shoe. Not poor but not good....But sure as h**l not worth $160. OH  and btw my mom in pop store in Sketchtown, OH got about 4 pairs each size so no not  very limited haha....

SMH.  7 years ago you wouldn't even be able to pass those off as being real. 

The bro at Champs showed me the kicks today. Quality is definitely ok in my book.
Hopefully I will be able to get a pair but only if lucky online. Both stores near me are only getting 24 pairs so they will be
bought up by the campers. Hopefully I get lucky online.

please could anyone make a topic page with Jordan 1-23 Size chart (both for people with Wider foot and people with a Narrow foot) witheither the shoe is true to size, go .5-1 size up or go .5-1 size down?

Originally Posted by nyeko

please could anyone make a topic page with Jordan 1-23 Size chart (both for people with Wider foot and people with a Narrow foot) witheither the shoe is true to size, go .5-1 size up or go .5-1 size down?

impossible...OGs, retros, re-retros all fit differently...too much time. 90% percent of retros fit .5 bigger. It's been that way since the XIIIs re-retro'd in 2010

Pounded the pavement today, and nothing is looking too promising in Cleveland. No store is getting over 24 pairs, and you might as well take at least 6 off top for employees. Look like I'm gonna have to line up early, to decrease my chances even more no midnight releases and all the stores are basically opening at the same time. So we will have to wait and see.

Got this girl number at a mom and pop shop yesterday, and she said she'll plug me in. But I ain't crossing my fingers whenever you get a girl number there's a 50/50 chance she'll flake and when you call or text she respond like, "who is this?" but thanks to my parents I got an easy memorable name plus she said she remember me cuz my car. So we'll see.

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Pounded the pavement today, and nothing is looking too promising in Cleveland. No store is getting over 24 pairs, and you might as well take at least 6 off top for employees. Look like I'm gonna have to line up early, to decrease my chances even more no midnight releases and all the stores are basically opening at the same time. So we will have to wait and see.

Got this girl number at a mom and pop shop yesterday, and she said she'll plug me in. But I ain't crossing my fingers whenever you get a girl number there's a 50/50 chance she'll flake and when you call or text she respond like, "who is this?" but thanks to my parents I got an easy memorable name plus she said she remember me cuz my car. So we'll see.
I live in Cleveland and that is not what I'm hearing, I know one store still doing a midnight release, but I will be lining up early to be safe, I could drop 250 and get them today but def not worth it

Anyone know of any mom n pop stores around westchester ny or the connecticut area? I lucked out on the cement 4s and I dont want to have to go through that again. Drove to the only 3 malls in my area in a 1 hour time span to find lines of 50+ at each store when they supposedly each had 12 pairs to sell. smh at these employees. if anyone can help a brotha out Id appreciate it. one love

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

I live in Cleveland and that is not what I'm hearing, I know one store still doing a midnight release, but I will be lining up early to be safe, I could drop 250 and get them today but def not worth it

Well what you hearing???And only spot I know doing a midnight release is the Villa on Harvard. Who selling em for $250???

How far would you go to cop these? Ppl line up @ 3 or 4. Im going @ 12 lol. I want 2 pair since they top 5 on my grail's list (bred 11s bred 3s these blk infared 6s playoff 13s) so I will sacrifice to sleep like a baby thru noon then regret for years. To each it's own. They're worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom