AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by illphillip

All this demand and not enough supply.

This is just stupid business on their part.

How many people need to get jacked, or even worse DIE for JB to just increase the supply?

It ain't like they won't eventually sell out, no matter how many they make.

No entiendo.
What does the supply have to do with their servers crashing? LOL, this argument makes no sense in the context of this current situation. And usually they DO have pretty large quantities nationwide.
You can't be that stupid.......

Originally Posted by Workaveli

Its crazy....it messes me up cuz now I have 2 pairs in my cart on NDC...and can't cancel one...but can't check out...MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

That was me with Finishline 
mad.gif

How many people need to get jacked, or even worse DIE for JB to just increase the supply?

No entiendo.

exactly
i understand supply and demand...but they could easily make twice as many shoes and sell every pair for this price

or they could even jack up the current supply double the price and sell every pair

to +!$$%+$ stupid to do anythign different

Originally Posted by Nwachukwu

Copped on Finishline.com, I swear it's the easiest website if you're just patient. Took about 7 minutes to check out.

Have you got any confirmation email? My page was straight blank as far as pics of the product but i got the thank you you'll receive email for the order etc.
eyes.gif

Called nikestore through phone and automated person says its sold out..but nothing about being sold out on twitter..hmm

Originally Posted by hommert

No entiendo.

exactly
i understand supply and demand...but they could easily make twice as many shoes and sell every pair for this price

or they could even jack up the current supply double the price and sell every pair

And it would STILL take hours to get any of it cause their server infrastructure SUCKS

No entiendo.

exactly

And it would STILL take hours to get any of it cause their server infrastructure SUCKS

Did I say anything about internet orders? No.

This is about the entire process. From online to instore.

Do you want to rethink your stance now?

dont use paypal with FNL. those orders are rarely processed as the concord and cement iv's releases have shown. chances are you wont get an email confirmation.

No entiendo.
What does the supply have to do with their servers crashing? LOL, this argument makes no sense in the context of this current situation. And usually they DO have pretty large quantities nationwide.
You can't be that stupid.......
Excuse me? You obviously aren't even smart enough to know the difference between supply and demand. The demand is high causing their servers to be hit hard, but they could increase the supply of shoes and the demand would STILL be there. Give me a break. Doesn't change anything with regards to how pathetic their servers are.

im sure half the sizes are selling out...champs still shoes them on the page, but try to add them and they say sold out

eastbay every thing seems sold out from size 10-14 at least

went through at eastbay,
too bad you cant edit quantity after add in cart, actually just need one pair but added two by double clicking

have to either remove both or pay for both.

exactly

Did I say anything about internet orders? No.

This is about the entire process. From online to instore.

Do you want to rethink your stance now?
Not at all, because the supply would meet demand if it wasn't being diverted to resellers jacking up the prices trying to make a few bucks off of Jordans. It's not as if they sell out and then people can't find any to buy, indicating there isn't enough supply. There's PLENTY of supply. Check NT tomorrow and you'll see all these extra pairs for sale. Check ebay, same thing. The supply is there. Why would Nike make more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom