AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cliffs.

-Got to my local footlocker at 730.  Opens at 930.  

-Only 2 other cars waiting, no one in line (raining a little).

-Sit in car until 855, two kids pull up and get in line first

-I get in line behind them

-# 3 in line

-At 930, manager comes out and says I got 15 tickets only to give out.

-They left first 3 people in first.  I get my pair

-While waiting outside, Shorty who went in with me sold me some DS concords for damm near retail!

57e3645b64a9f6491509ea72380e325869e1b13b_r.jpg
a9d3643f6522f38010a4e6e23bd93daa3b8ba97c_r.jpg

DTLR is White Marsh went down the line and asked everyone their size and said that if your size sells out you can only go up or down 1 half size or you can't get a pair. They ended up having enough for everyone in line and still would not let anyone get a second pair even after everyone in line got one pair.

Originally Posted by thejrob

Damn...I guess this is how every classic J release is gonna be now. I'ma have to get prepared to go for those Olympic 6s when they drop
laugh.gif

Man, I have that feeling too...but dont want to speak on it...starting my legwork on that now.

still sitting on DS 10.5s from 2004.....didnt cop this release but wondering what the quality comparison might be...might need to throw a pair up for sale.
-sf77

I hope my size 10 will fit just fine, even if I need to use those shoe guards...

I ususally wear a 10 in everything, I know my white and reds from '09 are a 9.5 and they fit just fine.

Didn't wanna risk it so I bought a 10 from EndClothing while I could. Guess I'll find out Friday when they get here!

how do you not know the history of finishline ?

still counting on Euro sites ?

where you been ?

the game has changed, gotta revise your game plan

I was out at the bar last night and forgot about the release. I checked my phone at 12:05 and followed the twitter link, checked out, and got an order confirmation from ndc at 12:08. Thank you Verizon 4G.

Fulton was a disaster today.......some people even got yoked up outside Jimmy Jazz.....mom/pop stores wanted 300 a pair. F that. On the way home stopped at another mom/pop in Bay Ridge. Resale price was 225, better then paying 300+. I had put aside 350 to cop 2 pairs. Im happy with my one pair. From here on out, if NDC/FNL/etc fail again on a Friday night....so be it. After today, Im not gonna be a hostage to this reselling garbage.

Woke up at 8:30am and decided to check my local mall, which opened at 9am, for the hell of it since I was on my 
way to pick up some breakfast. First walked into Champs and they had one 8.5 left so I checked it out and thought about

maybe trading it with someone for my size but decided it wasn't worth the trouble. Then I went to Footlocker with

ZERO expectations, and asked if they had a 9.5 or 10...FTL bro asked me if it was birthday...got the last pair they had. 

What turned out to be a hellish night in front of my laptop for hours on end with the constant time out's from NDC, turned 

into the easiest walk-in cop yet
pimp.gif

2bb16564b5900dc7aa33c7e8b8dbbb85c7f57f62_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Cliffs.

-Got to my local footlocker at 730.  Opens at 930.  

-Only 2 other cars waiting, no one in line (raining a little).

-Sit in car until 855, two kids pull up and get in line first

-I get in line behind them

-# 3 in line

-At 930, manager comes out and says I got 15 tickets only to give out.

-They left first 3 people in first.  I get my pair

-While waiting outside, Shorty who went in with me sold me some DS concords for damm near retail!

57e3645b64a9f6491509ea72380e325869e1b13b_r.jpg
a9d3643f6522f38010a4e6e23bd93daa3b8ba97c_r.jpg

Wow nice work!  I think you're the real winner of today.  Good job on the XI's

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Yeah even with an order confirmation you never know with finishline. During the concord release dudes had charges of like 2,000 on their credit card from FNL messing up.

Finishline is a diaster. You can never, and I mean never count on them to come thru.
I would say approximately 75% of the orders I placed with FNL the past 3 years got cancelled.

Remember, they don't ship from a warehouse, they ship from individual stores. 
Of course with hot releases, the store mgr just replies back that size was not available and then it gets cancelled.
Crappy company, crappy system crappy name...

Finishline indeed does have a warehouse that they use to ship bigger releases from. stop giving false info.

Originally Posted by earhog

Copped n sold for 270 in less than 2 hrs... Quality on the rising sun was sketchy, not anywhere near as soft as I remember as a kid.... Gotta love the Nike twitter reserve system, easy cop, no lines, in n out!
63d36f596a2df06354ca834d3874704fefdd92c6_r.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom