AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nikeairon

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

just got a customs email stating i got charged nearly $80 in customs for ONE pair
30t6p3b.gif

its from a German postal service...what website would that be? Snipes?
YUP!  That is Snipes bro...Whew glad my order got cancelled lol...But that sucks bro I'm sorry that happened to you

Im just gonna cancel, or not pay the customs so the box gets shipped back to them and i get refunded. really dont need that pair.

$80 for one pair....wow

How do they determine custom fees, it seems very random.

I got charged $28 for my concords.

My two sz 10 just got dropped off at my mom's house from end. I needed a 9.5, but oh well I imagine it won't be too hard to find someone to trade with me

Originally Posted by Magic1978

$80 for one pair....wow

yeah, me too...and it was never from a German postal office...hmmm....

$80 for one pair....wow

i have no idea...i was charged $20-25 for some concords,never anything higher than that....$80 for ONE pair? #%*...it HAS to be SNIPES...that is the ONLY German site I ordered from (DPD is a German shipping service)

Originally Posted by NC23

My two sz 10 just got dropped off at my mom's house from end. I needed a 9.5, but oh well I imagine it won't be too hard to find someone to trade with me
Good luck with that. My cousin just had to drop $250 for his 9.5 and ended up just selling me his 10 since he couldn't find someone to trade. I'm still fine going TTS for these though. The IIIs to VIIs are where I have to go down a half-size...

$80 for one pair....wow

i have no idea...i was charged $20-25 for some concords,never anything higher than that....$80 for ONE pair? #%*...it HAS to be SNIPES...that is the ONLY German site I ordered from (DPD is a German shipping service)

roll.gif
roll.gif

SORRY THAT HAPPENED TO YOU MAN. POST OFFICES STARTING TO BECOME RESELLERS.

$80 for one pair....wow

Offspring uses DPD too.

Upon further inspection it's no comparison to the 04's. The 04 were like walking on a cloud. These joints are stiff af no comfort at all, feel like I'm walking on cardboard.

Hey did anyone who ordered from offspring recently for this release were you able to e-mail them and have the vat tax removed?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

$80 for one pair....wow

Everyone wants in on the Jordan Hype train, and I guess U.S. customs is no exception 
laugh.gif

idk if people are still interested but i just went on a couple international sites that had limited pairs of these and the cement 4s. pm me if you want the link to the sites. note, i haven't used these sites yet but they seem legit and if they had my size in the kicks i wanted i woulda given them a shot.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Everyone wants in on the Jordan Hype train, and I guess U.S. customs is no exception 
laugh.gif

too damn cold
laugh.gif

Sooooo many of you have nothing better to do but to complain and nitpick. JB quality has been this way for YEARS now and as much as it sucks, it is what it is. It's not going to miraculously change.

If the quality is that big of an issue, DON'T BUY. Simple as that.

Most of you in here complain about the quality non stop and end up coppin multiple pairs, makes no sense.

I have multiple pairs of these because I was never fortunate enough to own the OG's or retro's, these are my personal favorites/grails and I'm satisfied with how the shoe came out. Im rockin these casually, not ballin.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

too damn cold
laugh.gif

Customs getting on that Jeffersons flow.  "..and we finally got a piece of the pieeeeeeeeeeee!"
laugh.gif

IRyBreadI wrote:
Sooooo many of you have nothing better to do but to complain and nitpick. JB quality has been this way for YEARS now and as much as it sucks, it is what it is. It's not going to miraculously change.

If the quality is that big of an issue, DON'T BUY. Simple as that.

Most of you in here complain about the quality non stop and end up coppin multiple pairs, makes no sense.

I have multiple pairs of these because I was never fortunate enough to own the OG's or retro's, these are my personal favorites/grails and I'm satisfied with how the shoe came out. Im rockin these casually, not ballin.

Yeah i agree, people on NT just like to complain. The quality on the playoffs is very good and people still complain. I compared the playoffs to the white/red XII's that dropped last year or when ever it was and there is a big difference in quality.

Snipes finally shipped my order.. if I get any sort of customs fee Im not paying since its only my backup pair. DHL status reads 40% I have a feeling thats not gonna change for a couple weeks...

I remember back in 2004 just walking in @ my Mall anytime and getting them with no problem, no camping out, no lines:smile:
Good thing I still have mine DS and didnt even think of getting them 2012 because I'm sure they are cheeper materials and
the quality and shape is closer to OGs:smile: thats just me guys, my friend got them 2012s, same size like mine, tried them on and no doubt
It different, 04s are very comfortable.

c261624cdb448d98457720f7c7d9edca08d14a1d_r.jpg

cfa16244da42899b47872802ac5a3b128a421ab0_r.jpg

Here are some new pictures using cheaper camera LOL! I'm already broke that's why:smile:>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom