Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

11C0B56D-CF2F-449B-8DFB-CC4980A5A01A.jpeg
SNKRS pair arrived.

It still says “preparing for shipment” “in process” “Estimated delivery 7/29” which is tomorrow.... lol yeah right it hasn’t even shipped yet....
7AEC4170-2E4E-4747-A709-077DF10EED02.png
Lol I got the same thing, I’m thinking they would’ve been canceled already if they didn’t have it right?

It still says “preparing for shipment” “in process” “Estimated delivery 7/29” which is tomorrow.... lol yeah right it hasn’t even shipped yet....
7AEC4170-2E4E-4747-A709-077DF10EED02.png
In fairness at least they say, they will ship by 8/ 1
My Nike pair should be here Thursday

As much as you may think you spend, there are others spending much much more...so what does that have to do with anything?? The release is Friday, you will have plenty of opportunities to buy the shoe.
And if you got the exclusive access you would be fine and happy, bragging with a got em photo....the world doesn’t revolve around you. Simple as that
Ouch lmao.

I hate when usps or ups says your shoes are out for delivery then all of sudden it gets pushed to next day. Was expecting these today before I go out of town tomorrow. Oh well purp 2.0 1s it is

My Villa pair was delivered today, a day early. Luckily I had my coworker pick them up for me until I get back in town. I told him he could check them out if he wants, he wears a 10 too so I have a feeling he's gonna want them.

I'm really happy with my Pair. Just wished it matched better with the yellow from the PEs
IMG_20200728_203346.jpg

Nice white/yellow pair indeed. And "THE GLOVE" stitching on it to brand it as Gary Payton's shoes are a nice touch.

Thanks for corroborating what I was assuming with the yellow shade on the black/yellow retail version, that it seemed brighter whereas the yellow was darker, and somewhat dull on what GP wore on court.

I was actually thinking it would be nice if they released a white/yellow pair eventually. I would prefer that one over the black/yellow one myself honestly.

Nice white/yellow pair indeed. And "THE GLOVE" stitching on it to brand it as Gary Payton's shoes are a nice touch.

Thanks for corroborating what I was assuming with the yellow shade on the black/yellow retail version, that it seemed brighter whereas the yellow was darker, and somewhat dull on what GP wore on court.

I was actually thinking it would be nice if they released a white/yellow pair eventually. I would prefer that one over the black/yellow one myself honestly.
Look at the Avy......... :nthat: They so clean. Please drop them JB.

First package with NDC that's coming through Fedex. Still sitting on label printed; waiting 3 days for an origin scan on it. The delays make me antsy.

First package with NDC that's coming through Fedex. Still sitting on label printed; waiting 3 days for an origin scan on it. The delays make me antsy.

Still waiting on my pair from NDC that I paid 2 day shipping on to move. Still sitting at preparing to ship. Of course they refunded me the $5 for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom