Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

There's supposedly 21 FTL's within 100 miles of Dallas carrying these. If I don't win a pair through FLX.

Now it's figuring out which stores to pick though. Everyone goes after the larger inventory stores

I have entered the Finish Line and Hibbett Sports raffles. Now to wait for Foot Locker and its affiliate stores to begin their raffles.

Looks like it is in-store only pickup for Hibbett and there are no Hibbett stores in my area., hopefully, my luck with FNL continues. It's interesting these are in-store only pick up but the raffle for the Yeezy 350 is online shipping.

Last edited:
An FTL I called near my workplace said they would get them, but they were going to close until further notice on Monday. Another FTL I called near home said they would be getting and selling them on a FCFS basis. I also called my local DSG, and they told me that they don't sell Jordans. This release is going to be an interesting one. I hope I can land at least doubles...

What’s the pick up window time these days? 10-3 or 10-6? I haven’t won a FL app & etc in forever .

How many threads are there for this shoe? Lol
Just entered all 3 apps with full HS
I gotta hit at least one

this is the first release of 2020 where if I don't get a pair, I'm knockin somethin over

there were other drops I wanted and missed for whatever reason, but it wasn't the end of the world

but for these? i'm goin Thanos

I saw a "shoetuber" cannot remember who that hit at I believe FTL and FTA for the Smoke Grey 1 and was able to pick up both pairs.

A reseller here in Dallas. This is why the FLX system is ****ed up and useless. How you supposed to get shoes through the app when you ****ed everyone over? Don't act like you helping people.

E14174A1-9E38-4AE1-840D-28E51C3BC402.png

A reseller here in Dallas. This is why the FLX system is ****ed up and useless. How you supposed to get shoes through the app when you ****ed everyone over? Don't act like you helping people.

E14174A1-9E38-4AE1-840D-28E51C3BC402.png

That's an ungodly amount of points. He's spent well into the five figures. You also lose your points if you return anything, so he's had to eat over 10k worth of purchases.

Back
Top Bottom