Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

F884A0BF-065B-44DD-88AB-3ADEC5CE9EAB.jpeg

C0FECEC6-32B3-4CEA-8F5B-FDDDB888DF2C.jpeg

That site is horrible. Aside from inflating the shipping price it’s hell on earth playing their game to check out but these releases are so bad, what other options are you left with?
At least SNKRS you enter and that’s it. Not all of this other nonsense. The ones with a line are the worst too.

Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz got it right 💯 percent!

Some Post Offices are already implenting the new rule, “No OT”, if we are going to go over 8 hours they want us to stop delivery and deliver the next day on top of everything else for that day 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️... Now how the hell does that make any kind of sense?!?!

A lot of us think that this new guy is doing this to make us look extremely bad and their that goal is to privatize the USPS 👎🏽

Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz got it right 💯 percent!

Some Post Offices are already implenting the new rule, “No OT”, if we are going to go over 8 hours they want us to stop delivery and deliver the next day on top of everything else for that day 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️... Now how the hell does that make any kind of sense?!?!

A lot of us think that this new guy is doing this to make us look extremely bad and their that goal is to privatize the USPS 👎🏽
As someone who works for USPS as a carrier I couldn’t agree with you more. I’ve put up with more bs from work and management than ever before since I came back to work in June. Took time off to get my shoulder and bicep fixed and have nothing but stupidity at work since. It sucks at work to the point I hate going there. My office was selected as part of a new program to carry the routes as soon as we come into work in the morning. Just grab our stuff I.e. packages, keys, scanners and take off. Case our routes when we come back in later in the day. So even if your package says it out for delivery, good chance I don’t have it since I left to go on my route before they finish distributing the parcels in the morning. It will go out the next day. Hope this helps clear up some confusion when people ask why they didn’t get their package that day. The processing plants are so behind with everything being pushed back. But at least I got my pair from SNKRS on Tuesday. And I did the mink oil trick which makes them look so much better. I got the mink oil from angeles paints so it’s good stuff.
68B89F5B-072A-4D81-A42C-768BD8B35786.jpeg
FB8714E5-2975-4BB7-9756-2434255FE118.jpeg
A60BFF44-4BBF-4E76-B7CD-BF08DD63BCDF.jpeg

Sp restock from today already shipped.

Even better its arriving tomorrow.

Last edited:
I actually was able to add these to cart today on SP but saw that they wanted $27 for shipping and said hell nah.
i was gonna pull the trigger cuz they don’t charge tax for me and the total would be below resell lol... but it crashed every time I finished up with paypal. Was playing call of duty and tried to check out at the end of every match, same result.. even got some page saying “chill out you might get blocked” after submitting payment

idk how ppl are able to check out. I’m just as surprised I was able to cart

I'm just curious now how the managers are getting away with backdooring pairs now with FLX as opposed to the old system. Clearly the stock they're getting isn't being fully loaded into the system for the raffle.

How'd it go backwards?
They aren't getting backdoored. People are just sore losers. I'm thinking the systems works this way: corporate sends stores pairs and corporate runs the raffles. The store prints out the list and people pick up their pairs.

Took a shot on a resell. Hate resell but the game is the game and these are the only Js I want for the rest of the year.

Wow, it is different leathers. How did they decide that and why did they gave the shiny leather to the jits? That's very weird.
Kids are hard on shoes, most adults freak out when they get the slightest scuff.. so give kids something durable. So it can last them for little while at least

Back
Top Bottom