Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

20200731_152545.jpg

Jeah

Just like the Alternate Grape V, I was pleasantly surprised by these XIIs once I held them in hand.

Got my pair today from yesterday’s SP restock man these are nice glad I got them for retail

Went to pick mine up at FTL and they didn’t even print off their whole list and of course the app was down and couldn’t show proof. They were going to not sell me my pair. Manager went to the back and I finally got the app to work and showed them and manager comes out saying, “ that was crazy. There was a whole other list...” Just happy i could pick them up.
You've got to take screenshots of your stuff if you're going to pick your shoes up the morning of a release. Chances are the app won't be working so you won't be able to pull up your reservation so have the screen shots ready.

Hasn’t shipped yet.... so that aint guaranteed
Man u keeps shooting.
I'm content with my one struggle pear over here. Didn't realize GRs; 12s especially, would be this tough to get.
Unfortunately, most sneaker stores out here be in malls, n those are still shutdown. This online thing is tough....

Back
Top Bottom