AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Originally Posted by mushka81

NDC delayed this release as mentioned earlier in this thread. I'd check other sites such as FNL, Champs, FTL, etc for cancellations/restocks. If your on twitter, keep an eye out as to when NDC will release these. 
fa sho, monday is sniping day right?
Correct ^ If i were you i would subscribe to @nikestore tweets
would nike store give updates on all stock? or just ndc?

Just NDC. I know Eastbay has a twitter for restock updates as well, so others might be doing the same.

To each their own but I love my pair...I've been impressed the last few weeks my pairs quality has been ON POINT... with the xi lows, cav 4s, and now these.... on to the next one homies... south beach lebrons...

ugly shoe IMO... my gurl was starving for them...i 4got to go online and order them at 8am... i called up eastbay at 2pm they said sold out...i called back at 6pm they had them instock...so gl 1st time i ever called after release time and got a pair of jordans ...

oh and i love how they say u gota pay for shipping but once u say well i'll check with other sneaker sites (bc i saw online it was free shipping) they say "well online there is a code let me grab it for u" free shipping

Saw these in person and not really impressed. They were sitting on the shelves down in Cincinnati when we were there.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Saw these in person and not really impressed. They were sitting on the shelves down in Cincinnati when we were there.

ya i saw em in person too yesterday except i kinda actually like how they looked on feet.. The orange still kills it for me but thats about it

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for, my pictures!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Love these kicks a lot, no that I'm looking at them more.

Ultimately I'm satsified.

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

PLEASE hold your breathe...

You and a ton of other people on this board have been throwing it out there continually for the past 10 years...hasn't happened yet and there is no reason to think that it will...

JM
naw, there's was DEFINITELY a decline in da mid 2000's...around da same time da military IV's dropped...alot of those kicks sat on shelves for

months...
Correct.
I even stopped buying around this time for years until 2011. They kept releasing unwanted retros dubzeros, then fusions which turned me off
True Retro's may not have sold at 100% during this time...however, Jordan Brand was still growing at an exponential pace...

You forget...99.9% of consumers are NOT on Niketalk and aren't Retro ONLY buying customers...they buy other products from the brand...

JM

And...to the people saying "sitting in (fill in the city)"...

You have access to all the sneaker store backrooms in every store in your city?  Really?  And...what is the point of even posting that?  To let people know that a shoe that you didn't buy isn't selling out 100%?  I don't get it...

Just because shoe stores have some pairs left to display...you want to infer that it wasn't a successful release either in your city or across the nation?

The only shoes this year that have sold quicker than the Grey/White/Orange Retro 12 have been OTHER Jordan Retro's over the past 4-5 months...

The "if a shoe isn't sold out in 20 minutes" standard for "sitting/rotting on the shelves" or "not" is laughable to say the least...it proves that very few of the people on this message board understand the athletic retail industry, or any retail, or...for that matter...real life...

This standard is only applied to Jordan Retro product...and, used as a sign that the "bubble is about to burst"...

Thanks for the laugh...

JM

I'm not a real big fan of these either but I took my nephew to the mall yesterday expecting it to be an easy cop and I was overly-surprised by the many people copping and trying to cop this sneaker. I have been surprised many times by how a shoe does and this one definitely takes the cake when it comes to being amazed on how Jordan brand continues to just hit the customer over the head with their magic, lol. Needless to say we got lucky and found his pair-thank god for our ghetto +%% mall that has 5 different major stores to shop from, when it comes to sneakers. These have pretty much already sold out in my area-what a damn shame that even less attractive Jordan's can sell out and honestly noone out in the crowd looked like a re-seller just shoe crazed zombies, lol.

You have access to all the sneaker store backrooms in every store in your city?  Really?  And...what is the point of even posting that?  To let people know that a shoe that you didn't buy isn't selling out 100%?  I don't get it...

Just because shoe stores have some pairs left to display...you want to infer that it wasn't a successful release either in your city or across the nation?

The only shoes this year that have sold quicker than the Grey/White/Orange Retro 12 have been OTHER Jordan Retro's over the past 4-5 months...

The "if a shoe isn't sold out in 20 minutes" standard for "sitting/rotting on the shelves" or "not" is laughable to say the least...it proves that very few of the people on this message board understand the athletic retail industry, or any retail, or...for that matter...real life...

This standard is only applied to Jordan Retro product...and, used as a sign that the "bubble is about to burst"...

Thanks for the laugh...

JM
I definitely agree with jmadidas2001, but I think the bubble may have already burst. People are feeding this thing called Nike and Jordan Machine and I'm guilty from time to time because I still buy sneakers too. But, Jordan could put a "jumpman on a piece of doo-doo and it would sell out!

Thanks for the laugh...

JM

Naw, it's not just Jordan retros

It's every sneaker now. The game has changed.
You go in a Lebron thread and mad dudes will say the elites are sitting.

A lot of dudes don't seem to want it unless everyone else has it or wanted it. I could understand if people were saying they missed out online or they don't have any in their area, but cats run back to the board for every release to report kicks are sitting. Doesn't matter if they have a size 8 or 14 on display.

I've accepted it as a different era.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Thanks for the laugh...

JM

A lot of dudes don't seem to want it unless everyone else has it or wanted it. I could understand if people were saying they missed out online or they don't have any in their area, but cats run back to the board for every release to report kicks are sitting. Doesn't matter if they have a size 8 or 14 on display.

dude every shoe isnt gonna fly off the shelves
laugh.gif

horrible point in bringing up that elites are "sitting" its a 250 sneaker that doesnt appeal to the average consumer, i bet you sure as hell south beach elites wont be sitting.

honestly sometimes you guys just type out your %%@.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Thanks for the laugh...

JM

dude every shoe isnt gonna fly off the shelves
laugh.gif

horrible point in bringing up that elites are "sitting" its a 250 sneaker that doesnt appeal to the average consumer, i bet you sure as hell south beach elites wont be sitting.

honestly sometimes you guys just type out your %%@.
QFT

99.9% of consumers aren't Retro ONLY buying customers...they buy other products from the brand...

JM

This definitely can't be correct. I'd say Retro only buying consumers make up the majority of their bottom end. When was the last time a non retro Jordan sold out or didn't go on sale eventually???

Back
Top Bottom