Air Jordan 13 “Court Purple” Fall 2021

Footaction didn't even have a reserve process on there.

I got the stupid wait list on Champs for these when I assumed they would be easy to get based on the low demand so far.

But I got selected on Foot Locker and reserved a pair for tomorrow.

I'm glad I didn't waste any points on head starts for these because I assumed they would be easy to get all along. And the irony is that I just submitted today on Champs & Foot Locker before the deadline.

Oh well, I have a feeling these will be around for a while anyway even after release day just like the obsidians>D didn’t even bother adding any headstarts cause I just wanted to know if I get picked or not:lol:
EA0922ED-6B85-4A6C-B3E6-CDBEE41E74FA.jpeg

36DF4E57-64A9-4F7A-87D0-1C2B3B46E4EC.png

How do I know which store the reservation is confirmed for? It allows to you to select 3. Also, The box where the QR code should be is blank as well. Will this information appear in the morning?

For the preschool I won at Champs, it shows the store location right under the Head Starts Added section. I'm able to view the QR code as well. Can't login to FTL at the moment, but hopefully will be able to in the morning.

EDIT: Was able to login to FTL app. Able to see location and QR code as well.

Last edited:
36DF4E57-64A9-4F7A-87D0-1C2B3B46E4EC.png

How do I know which store the reservation is confirmed for? It allows to you to select 3. Also, The box where the QR code should be is blank as well. Will this information appear in the morning?
I hit a mens and kids pair. My mens is doing the same thing. I've deleted and reinstalled the app and it's still like that smh

Back
Top Bottom