Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

You guys have been saying this for the past 4 releases. How long do you think $1200 lasts exactly? Like J’s haven’t been selling out for the past 2 decades. Like D-Boys and hustlers aren’t the ones that made J’s popular to begin with.
I’m speaking on unemployment not the stimulus. Folks are receive more money than they’ve ever had in their life. I’m saying everyone will have to compete with that.

I pressed ATC at least 4 million times for what felt like 45 minutes and it actually worked on Footlocker desktop. Hope it doesn't get cancelled.
I legit clicked the link at like 8:05 went to shower and get ready (getting a cut before I go back to work on Monday) and when I came back after it clicked it ATC once and to added. Cant wait to get these in.

They are my GRAIL of 13's

I thought you were leaving the thread, champ?

We're supposed to be a community who help and support each other. I'm sure you struck out plenty of times. So because you got one victory you want to gloat and think you're better than other people?

Why don't you take your immature *** off the board. You're exactly what's wrong with this sneaker **** in 2020.

He must not have much going on in his life if he is feeling the need to do this tbh. It’s also ironic because most of us on here can also easily afford resale on these but come here to help each other out as a community, as you mentioned.

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio
1590852783245.gif

I thought you were leaving the thread, champ?

We're supposed to be a community who help and support each other. I'm sure you struck out plenty of times. So because you got one victory you want to gloat and think you're better than other people?

Why don't you take your immature *** off the board. You're exactly what's wrong with this sneaker **** in 2020.

ive struck out plenty of times and i just said in my other post. And saying I copped isn’t gloating but since yall salty asses are having issues ya wanna jump on me. so instead of singling me out you take your immature self somewhere else.

Yea I know dudes who worked maybe a few weeks out there whole life getting crazy stimulus and back pay. They out here buying everything smh

how do yall checkout on footsites before the timer end? Every time i try to put info in and go to next page or use pp checkout the page just spazzing until it times out

idc if these a GR...me and these shoes got history. ive always been broke when these were retroed. now i got a career and can afford it, gonna erase those memories of watching from afar

This hit all the feels bruh. I can relate. Parents never could give me the cash during High School for those 2000-2005 releases. When I finally got a career, I bought everything I could.

delusional? Ha

people haven’t cared about the 13 in years. The docuseries, quarantine, and stimulus checks are the reason people are buying. There is plenty of stock. If YOU cant see that then YOU are delusional
Flints have always sold out..I know this because I've never been able to aquire at retail before. "He got games" and "All stars" also always sell out. This has nothing to do with documentary or stimulus.

Managed to cart my size then got an OOS message after i pressed the purchase button, but my card got charged. DOubt that order went through. Guess I'll cuss out FTL on monday to get my refund.

I’m speaking on unemployment not the stimulus. Folks are receive more money than they’ve ever had in their life. I’m saying everyone will have to compete with that.

It’s a mix of this and Nike/JB cutting stock.

We saw the stock decrease with the Metallic Purple
4s and now with these Flints... Sales are going to be down like they were during the start of the last recession so I think they’re using the same “drive brand demand through hype” marketing strategy they were using from 2011-2014 when GRs were more limited but they leveraged that hype into marketing the brand overall. They probably intend on increasing stock again with yet another retail price increase in the next few years (from the standard $190 for most GRs), I’m guessing.

I didn't get confirmation my order went through on FTL and there is no order in my account but I was charged. I think it didn't really go through smh

Picked my pair up. Happy to finally have these

Mall wasn't super busy but majority of folks didn't seem to know there had been raffles this week. Heard lots of why can't I just buy them questions.

Attachments

• 20200530_112344.jpg
    20200530_112344.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 331
He must not have much going on in his life if he is feeling the need to do this tbh. It’s also ironic because most of us on here can also easily afford resale on these but come here to help each other out as a community, as you mentioned.

im on this site on a Saturday morning and copping my shoes just like you. So you must not have much going on in your life either.

So funny how dudes get butt hurt over an internet comnent

Back
Top Bottom