Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Anywhere in Atlanta have them for sale?

I was gonna go out on the hunt for the first time in months... but wifey wasn't with it because of all the bull**** going on. Governor called a state of emergency and called in the guard... So I get it.

Glad I did good online, though... this release was kinda hairy.

Same. The only Jordans I had in High School were the powder X's, Taxi 12's that my parents bought me. Once I got a Job in senior year were the black toe 14's, oxidized 14's, last shot and 99 white cement. Then was on the hunt for the ones I wanted.
class of 06 is “old head” now....:ohwell:. Man it’s crazy thinking about that. I’m 08 so I, not too far behind. I remember these 05’s came out freshman year and everybody had them except me. I was hurt lol. Soon as I got my first job Junior year I was like never again.

All of this.

Got my first job at Champs fall of Senior year. First pair of sneakers I bought with my own money were the Cool Grey 4's. Still have them in great condition. I felt hurt seeing everyone with new Jordans every few months, and I'm still rocking Uptempo's or Zoom Flight's from last year :lol:

Parent's tried the best they could.

Trying to snatch a 6.5 for my cousin now. Saw snipes still Has Gs sizes but I’m in the queue all over again. Before I waste my time, anyone know if that’s still on there?

jordan sad face.gif

Been trying to push through on Champs, but the site keeps bugging out, now its denying me access :smh:

class of 06 is “old head” now....:ohwell:. Man it’s crazy thinking about that. I’m 08 so I, not too far behind. I remember these 05’s came out freshman year and everybody had them except me. I was hurt lol. Soon as I got my first job Junior year I was like never again.
Psst I'm 03 lol :frown: never had Jordans with in school. Ma dukes wasn't paying them prices for shoes. Senior year when I got a job I went ham lol first ones I copped was low blk/red ie XIs and ginger XVIs lol

The issue with FNL is once you even get you have to worry about credit card errors and pending charges

Usually with FNL, once you get in, you get sent to waiting page after ATC. Once you're in cart, I'd suggest submitting via PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom