Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I singled you out, because you're the one who brought the negativity to this thread.

The one in which you said you were leaving, because you were tired of seeing people cry.

So again, why are you still posting?

Supposedly this is a sneaker forum and a free country. I posted my experience with this release and grown men got into their feelings aboit my comment.

move on if you got a problem

oh THANK YOU to whoever said to try the foot sites!!!!!!!

I supposedly got through on champs...idk quite yet, card was charged so I'm hoping my order is somewhere in their system

Anywhere in Atlanta have them for sale?

dwill.png

You do know what happened last night, right?

This **** was insane, was able to get through on FTL with paypal but have yet to receive a confirmation email. Even with stores closing I didn't think they would fly like this

idc if these a GR...me and these shoes got history. ive always been broke when these were retroed. now i got a career and can afford it, gonna erase those memories of watching from afar

Like wise here I couldn't them in 98 didn't have a job yet (18 Y/o) at the time, and my mom wasn't going to buy me these since she already got me the white/black/reds HGG's before that.... so i was doomed and passed on the other retros. But not these.

Last edited:
Signed into my Footaction account, status on my order says "Fraud Checked"

Never seen that before.

I don’t need to post on a forum to have concerns about this world. I also don’t live behind my phone or on the internet

Bro, if you're not in the this thread to help others, then why are you here? We don't need this arguing or bickering over trivial ****. This is supposed to be a community where we can help eachother. Either stay and help, or leave. Simple.

Tried Champs, cannot get an order confirmation after checking out but they charged me (like FTL). I hate that they hold your payment hostage while they can't process your order fully. Guess I'll wait to see if the order will pop up or they send email confirmation later.

Never noticed we all have our own “personal link” when in line On snipes. Next time, if I’m able to get through before someone else and my size is gone but I see theirs is there, I will PM the link I was able to access by and I’d hope others will do the same in the future. That’s 1 way we can help each other.

I’m sure ppl would appreciate that more than reading the slight flex posts where ppl copped 4-5 pairs saying “easy cop”

Attachments

• 690E7935-D500-4D1E-8AC6-8486611A6E8C.jpeg
    690E7935-D500-4D1E-8AC6-8486611A6E8C.jpeg
    644.6 KB · Views: 931
Back
Top Bottom