Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I woke to a Champs email conformation.

I hope mine are shipping from a wearhouse and not a store the way these fool breaking into the malls and stealing 🍐.

I think people people forgot about the current circumstance. I’m sure they don’t have as many of these as people think. All companies are cutting everything in half

Woke up and see a Champs confirmation hit at 2:30 AM .. Ok I see y'all working graveyard for your boy!! Now let's ship these ASAP!

So I loosened the factory lace job, put my feet in them, then took them off and sat them on this table. And as I look at these I ask myself “So what’s the problem again?” Like where’s the horrible overly apparent “banana toe” and all the bad **** all the complainers/haters insist on attaching to this shoe. To me these look exactly how they should look. If you seriously got a problem with this release I honestly don’t understand why. These are money and I kinda feel bad for anyone who loves the Flint 13s but missed out or (for some trivial reason) passed on them. Best version since the OG.
B6934351-576F-452A-9E6F-9F35BE0445A9.jpeg

according to some of these weirdos,
you should not enjoy this shoe.
the liner shows slightly on the top of the tongue,
and the slope of the shoe does not mirror the OG to a precise 48.43-degree angle lol.
this shoe is solid.

and the slope of the shoe does not mirror the OG to a precise 48.43-degree angle lol.
this shoe is solid.
I was lurking at the time...but remember the dude taking a magnifying glass to a pair of retros? Also some of the other goofy **** I've seen around here... Speckle density...

Screenshot_20200531-091438_Nike.jpg

Alright Nike.com shipping experts....when will I have my Birthday presents to myself in hand?

Should I take over/under bets?

this shoe is solid.

They complain about the shoe just to rock it with the baggiest boot cut Wrangler jeans they can find. Damn weirdos man lol

I was lurking at the time...but remember the dude taking a magnifying glass to a pair of retros? Also some of the other goofy **** I've seen around here... Speckle density...

I vaguely remember the “speckle density” critiques lmao
I’m glad these absurdities are being called out more & more

this shoe is solid.
Lol it’s been like this since I started posting on NT in 2004. Honestly some of the complaints I don’t even see and I have a pretty decent eye. Like the toe box complaints.

Lol it’s been like this since I started posting on NT in 2004. Honestly some of the complaints I don’t even see and I have a pretty decent eye. Like the toe box complaints.

If a shoe is fire it is going to be fire, regardless of some minor deviations from the original.
I think they complain just to flaunt their “knowledge”,
or to make light of the fact that they’ve owned the previous version.
neither of which matter to anyone but themselves lmao
they want to be perceived as “special” by bashing shoes that they just end up purchasing anyway.
it’s laughable.
if you have genuine disdain for a shoe, just don’t buy it lol

Back
Top Bottom